Protesters at HCSO Memorial - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Words

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It should have never happened. There are things you put up a fight for, and the memorial built for the deputies who lost their lives for this office and this community, is one of those things you put your foot down down for. CC is too soft on crime. CC has turned into a full blown liberal democrat. CC needs to go!
    And some groups of people say you’re a racist bully that is a cop only for the ego trip. Words are just words but when you use broad labels like “full blown liberal Democrat” it shows your true intent.

Unregistered
    I get your point, but don’t agree with the analogy. Floyd is buried in that grave and his headstone has his name and likely his likeness. Our fallen are not buried there and their likeness and names aren’t on the granite.

I agree it was disrespectful, the original accusation referenced nothing being done to protect the memorial.
    If I ever visit Houston and have time to visit George Floyd’s grave, I PROMISE you this. I will bring a Big Gulp cup full of my urine and I will pour it on his grave.

Unregistered
    And some groups of people say you’re a racist bully that is a cop only for the ego trip. Words are just words but when you use broad labels like “full blown liberal Democrat” it shows your true intent.
    Actually, no one who knows me would call me any of those things. You are saying it because facts hurt YOUR ego. I am not going to back down from my stance simply because white people are throwing the “R” word (racism), around on here to make other white people shy away from posting factual things.

If those protestors had showed up at Chad’s gates, he would not have directed his private security to let them do what they wanted. A leader is supposed to be unselfish and put the needs of his people before the needs of his own. The fact that he allowed looters to do to the memorial, what he would not allow at his own house for his own family, tells you what kind of leader he is.

Unregistered
    OP didnt retire, he is a great guy and good cop
    that made his escape to a quieter area, and agency in a rural state. Probably doesnt have any of the issues we see here, yet.

Unregistered
    If the engravings were removed it is still a memorial and to let people run wild over it shows how much Chad cares.As a previous poster said if the group went to his house he would shut down the neighborhood. It makes me sick that they would dishonor the memorial.

Unregistered
    Timko allowed this happen..

Unregistered
    What ever you don’t post the picture on FB.. Got yelled by my boss for this one.

Unregistered
    Funny, Chief Dugan surrounded his memorial twice. Didn' let them touch it. In fact he donned protective gear and slung a less lethal. That is leadership

Unregistered
    Maybe they should throw bricks at the 2 super chargerd Tahoe’s and the 392 charges

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast