Chris Mitchell..... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s what happens when a guy that was kicked out of SIU is the PIO. He’s clueless.
    Exactly! Who would you rather have as a 15? Ernie or Chris? Ernie taking selfies of himself with Marcia or Chris fighting his a$$ off? Love you Chris.

Unregistered
    Don’t let Chris smile fool you. I’ve seen him in action at 918 Ocean Drive. Chris is no joke. I will take Chris as a 15 any day. I have much love 4 Chris.

Unregistered
    Chris is a class act. Fuch the haters.

Unregistered
    Let’s see... he said that at home he is called names by blacks for being a cop.. and when off duty he has been treated rude by non blacks.. so pretty much that it sucks being a black cop. He wasted an opportunity to show what all cops are going through right now in the face of this anti cop hatred and attacks. He rather of talk about himself and create more of a divide between the two communities and a divide in the MBPD. Well the divide has always been there.. since there is a secret members only society within the department. What a shame that this was allowed and authorized.

Unregistered
    Let’s see... he said that at home he is called names by blacks for being a cop.. and when off duty he has been treated rude by non blacks.. so pretty much that it sucks being a black cop. He wasted an opportunity to show what all cops are going through right now in the face of this anti cop hatred and attacks. He rather of talk about himself and create more of a divide between the two communities and a divide in the MBPD. Well the divide has always been there.. since there is a secret members only society within the department. What a shame that this was allowed and authorized.
    I’m sorry your lack of intelligence doesn’t allow you to comprehend what he was referring to. Thank god everyday you landed a government job.

Unregistered

Biden blasted by Black Lives Matter leader for eyeing ex-cop Demings as VP!

Biden blasted by Black Lives Matter leader for eyeing ex-cop Demings as VP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG2CFl6fiMQ

Unregistered
    WTF??? What interview did you watch? He didn’t say that. If you are going to get on this chat and quote what he said, then make sure it’s accurate. Lastly, go back to school and learn how to write a complete sentence.

Unregistered
    Too bad he brought me into a cell and kicked me in the torso so now I can't hardly breath and am in debt for medical bills.

He should be behind bars.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234