Chris Mitchell..... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ricky played him but no worries Ricky will make it up to him by detaching him to the FBI and home land security task force. How convenient both he and his wife get detached to tasks forces. Must be nice.

Unregistered
    CM is close to retiring. I’m sure he is working on his next chapter. He is well liked among some powerful people in the community. CM has always been good to me. I stand-by his side.

Unregistered
    As the saying goes, “don’t hate the player. Hate the game” Chris is the nicest freaking guy and Ricky and his media person should retire. What a stupid decision to have him even talk about this case when we are not involved.

Unregistered
    Chris is very well liked in the police department. That’s F-up! I can’t believe they will set Chris up like that. Unbelievable! Chris we stand by you my brother. I will take Chris on my Squad any day of the week.

Unregistered
    Love you Chris! We need more like you. Always positive and a smile on your face. You spoke from the heart and I love you more as a man/father than when I first started this current post. The reason that so many good things happen to you is because you are overflowing with positive Karma. Shame on RC and ER for using you as a Pawn. Time for change at the MBPD and City Hall.

Unregistered
    You would always be happy too if you could come to work walk around all day talking to people and doing no work. Then when the boss you work for realizes you always have something else to do besides your job you get moved to another cushy position. Chris is a good guy but nothing more than a social butterfly who has always been taken care of.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You would always be happy too if you could come to work walk around all day talking to people and doing no work. Then when the boss you work for realizes you always have something else to do besides your job you get moved to another cushy position. Chris is a good guy but nothing more than a social butterfly who has always been taken care of.
    True on cushy positions (without caseloads), also to think that NO other police departments has done such interviews, why did we ever go there?

Unregistered
    CM didn’t take any BS from anyone when he was on midnights many many years ago. I guess you change when you come out of Patrol. I can say this, that smile is genuine. He is the most nicest guy I have ever met. I support CM 100%...

Unregistered
    I think we will all agree Chris is a good guy. Bottom line is he should have never done the interview.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think we will all agree Chris is a good guy. Bottom line is he should have never done the interview.
    That’s what happens when a guy that was kicked out of SIU is the PIO. He’s clueless.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast