Chris Mitchell..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Where all duh white wimens at?

Unregistered
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall goes both ways!

Unregistered
    For someone who says they have felt racism at this agency he has sure had a great career and had many benefits most others never had. Chris your a good man but you should have never spoken to the media on this topic. You know they can’t be trusted to tell the truth or even the whole story.

Unregistered
    I disagree with you. I watch the interview twice. He did not say anything bad about the police department. He spoke about his own personal issues he experienced while being a cop not in uniform. He even spoke about the struggle he have with his family. You all are making something out of nothing. Don’t pretend that racism doesn’t exist. Chris is one of the most nicest guys you can ever meet and will give you the shirt off his back.
    Damn good interview!
    #Chris4Chief....

Unregistered
    The PIO is an idiot for allowing CM to do this interview. I’ll take Chris for a 15 any day. Love you Chris. And I agree he did not throw us under the bus. Get the fuch over it.

Unregistered
    CM is good people and we should support him 100%, but in today's climate the media is not our friend stay away from them!

Unregistered
    I can’t believe some of the remarks I’m reading about Chris. I listen to this guy defend our officers to organizations like the ACLU and others. He didn’t say nothing bad about MBPD. I don’t get it. We love you Chris and we stand by you 💯 ... We love you Brother.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PIO is an idiot for allowing CM to do this interview. I’ll take Chris for a 15 any day. Love you Chris. And I agree he did not throw us under the bus. Get the fuch over it.
    Papo. We have had a PIO since blue eyes.

Unregistered
    Why are we even talking to the media? Did other agencies talk about us after PH3?

Unregistered
    What a great way to kick the troops in the balls with this story. Not CM’s fought that the media played him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast