Chris Mitchell.....
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Chris Mitchell.....

Unbelievable simply unbelievable.

Unregistered
    What’s unbelievable that this guy has not done anything here but bounce around and seem to escape doing any type of work. DB no cases made moved to training never saw the guy now the intel ghost. Talk about privilege. And don’t say anything around this guy or he runs directly to the 4th floor.

Unregistered
    This thread will be his 1st Case ! jajajajajajaa... Watch Out ! Who Dat !?

Unregisteredj
    What’s unbelievable about CM? Really? Because he is a black officer who shared his story. Unless you walked in his shoes, don’t be so quick to judge. I watched CM in action while working Fat Tuesday many days. You just got here rookie. You don’t know anything about CM. Stop with the fake news.

Unregistered
    Really don’t be the one to judge you can’t be serious. No reason to do an interview with all this going on I’m sure Ricky said go ahead Chris it going to be fine. Chris was just another pawn used by this administration. Now the attention is on him and his squeaky clean image begins to dull as his past comes back to visit. What fool talks to the bias media.

Unregistered
    I can’t believe you all are on this chat talking about someone who has defended this department for years during every event that brought African Americans to the Beach. Great job Chris and you have brother and sister in blue that stand with you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s unbelievable that this guy has not done anything here but bounce around and seem to escape doing any type of work. DB no cases made moved to training never saw the guy now the intel ghost. Talk about privilege. And don’t say anything around this guy or he runs directly to the 4th floor.
    This happens in every department, but don't forget that United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Unregistered
    Chris we support you my brother. Any time I ever ask you for a favor, you always say yes. Let’s stay united during these difficult times.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chris we support you my brother. Any time I ever ask you for a favor, you always say yes. Let’s stay united during these difficult times.
    Yeap, United We Stand, Divided We Fall!

Unregistered

Redemption

Chris, I was sorry to see you paint our department and the police profession with such a broad brush. We’ve all been stopped by the police growing up in Dade County, specially as teenagers. You played into the media’s hand. You’re smarter than that. Don’t let them Use you. You have always been a uniting force in this Police Department. Pleas don’t let the media turn you into someone who is dividing this department, which you have just done with your Statements. This department and its members have been good to you and your family. They were there for you when you needed them. When you had issues non-blacks stood up for you. A God-fearing man like you would have not spoken against their brothers the way you did. Do need somehow to redeem yourself before your brothers. God bless you Brother!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast