How many people got the letter today BLASTING Gualtieri?

Unregistered

How many people got the letter today BLASTING Gualtieri?

Wow. It was BAD! It was in an envelope like a regular letter with a full page front and rear flyer with tons of horrible stuff about Bob. It sure is going to be an interesting election! lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. It was BAD! It was in an envelope like a regular letter with a full page front and rear flyer with tons of horrible stuff about Bob. It sure is going to be an interesting election! lol
    Thanks JM, but it wasn't BAD, in fact it was sent out by racist black people and you got one because YOU are on the UHURU mailing list. I can't wait to sent that one out, thanks for the screen shot on your Facebook!

Unregistered
    Thanks JM, but it wasn't BAD, in fact it was sent out by racist black people and you got one because YOU are on the UHURU mailing list. I can't wait to sent that one out, thanks for the screen shot on your Facebook!
    Yup, that's where I saw it. You idiots keep thinking that the only one hating on bob is james. Won't you be surprised on his first day as your new boss. LOL

Unregistered
    You Uhuru dirtbags sure feel threatened by the Sheriff. Maybe you can start a go fund me page and try to get Tony Hollowhead elected as Sheriff. He wouldn't mess up your crime spree

Unregistered
    You Uhuru dirtbags sure feel threatened by the Sheriff. Maybe you can start a go fund me page and try to get Tony Hollowhead elected as Sheriff. He wouldn't mess up your crime spree
    You know that these types of comments are exactly what people are protesting and exposing all across America. It is only a matter of time before you start seeing YOUR comments on national news as a classic example of KKK entrenched policing within the PCSO. Them chickens are most certainly coming home to roost.

Unregistered
    Still waiting for you to post this letter. If you got it bring it. Or be quiet

Unregistered
    You know that these types of comments are exactly what people are protesting and exposing all across America. It is only a matter of time before you start seeing YOUR comments on national news as a classic example of KKK entrenched policing within the PCSO. Them chickens are most certainly coming home to roost.
    What in the **** are you talking about moron? Protest your little chicken heart out dude. We don’t care. I’m not sure how the KKK got brought in to the mix, but hey, whatever floats your boat dude. Post our comments to your little chicken heart’s content. Post away. Have a nice day buddy, 🖕

Unregistered
    The letter was most likely written and distributed by someone who does not like Bob and Republicans in general.

Unregistered
    The letter was most likely written and distributed by someone who does not like Bob and Republicans in general.
    More of the incredible detective work that helps the PCSO solve almost 20% of the crimes that are reported to them. Except rapes. They don't bother investigating those because it might turn out to be someone they know.

Unregistered

I was correct. Uhurus are trolling this board. Thanks for clearing that up, Omali.