McLynas is the first to officially qualify for Sheriff's race as a DEMOCRAT - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    and most of them are democrats, and not republicans. There are now 9,778 more registered democrat voters in Pinellas county than republicans with 196,227 "other" party registered voters that clearly are most likely not going to vote Republican or they would be republicans. Then there is the damage Trump has done recently to his own numbers and the republican party. I see a LOT of republicans NOT voting for republicans this election. Then there are the 67% of voters that favor recreational marijuana, and it is well known that Bob hates pot and arrests everyone he can find for it. So, just by the numbers, Bob has already lost. He just doesn't know it yet.
    By your stupidity then all the independent voters who would become republican or also become democrats or do you not know how parties work? Your remark is literally the dumbest one I’ve read on here. 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    James, you qualified for Sheriff as a candidate because you paid for it. You couldn’t be bothered with getting the amount of qualifying signatures because you have little backing. But I digress. I’ll pay into Eliseo’s campaign just to push your dumb ass out. Idiot.

Unregistered
    James, you qualified for Sheriff as a candidate because you paid for it. You couldn’t be bothered with getting the amount of qualifying signatures because you have little backing. But I digress. I’ll pay into Eliseo’s campaign just to push your dumb ass out. Idiot.
    So what you’re saying is that James is a ***** boy? Wow man. That’s harsh.

Unregistered
    JM called Mr. Santana and asked to meet with him. Probably to ask him to drop out of the election. I was there at Mr. Santana's to drop off copies of JM's Felony criminal records from Cobb County and Muscogee County Georgia. False swearing/bad check back in 1995, Interference with custody, Obstruction/Hinder law enforcement in 1999 & 2000. More bad checks which he was indicted for. It's funny even back them the district attorney asked for a psych eval, HMM wonder why. Then ol JM got a diversion plan for a first offender program. Still waiting for Tennessee docs.

Unregistered
    JM called Mr. Santana and asked to meet with him. Probably to ask him to drop out of the election. I was there at Mr. Santana's to drop off copies of JM's Felony criminal records from Cobb County and Muscogee County Georgia. False swearing/bad check back in 1995, Interference with custody, Obstruction/Hinder law enforcement in 1999 & 2000. More bad checks which he was indicted for. It's funny even back them the district attorney asked for a psych eval, HMM wonder why. Then ol JM got a diversion plan for a first offender program. Still waiting for Tennessee docs.
    So he did a bunch a bunch of white collar puzzy boy crimes??? He’s always bragging that he’s prison hardened. Hahahaha!!!

Unregistered
    I don't think he will pony up the ten grand now that McLynas filed the DEM spot. He has always been a "i will run for whatever seat looks empty" kind of guy, looking for a second public service salary to add to his PCSO pension.
    Mr. Santana has officially qualified.

Unregistered
    Mr. Santana has officially qualified.
    That is very good news indeed. We will finally get some excitement around here. The brass had better dig deep and contribute to Bobby G's campaign as job insurance. Bobby G should get his sign thieves ready. Santana will give Bobby G a run for his money.

Unregistered
    That is very good news indeed. We will finally get some excitement around here. The brass had better dig deep and contribute to Bobby G's campaign as job insurance. Bobby G should get his sign thieves ready. Santana will give Bobby G a run for his money.
    What with his ZERO law enforcement experience. He was a janitor at PCSO. He cant run he’s too fat. The Sheriff will destroy the guy. the only votes he will get are from the taco bus and most of them cant vote (legally).

Unregistered
    What with his ZERO law enforcement experience. He was a janitor at PCSO. He cant run he’s too fat. The Sheriff will destroy the guy. the only votes he will get are from the taco bus and most of them cant vote (legally).

Sounds kinda racist.

Santana will get most of the jail and courthouse votes and a lot of votes from patrol from people who dislike Bob. Plus all the county support services votes. Plus the Latino votes. Plus the Democrat votes. Plus the black votes.

Unregistered
    Sounds kinda racist.

Santana will get most of the jail and courthouse votes and a lot of votes from patrol from people who dislike Bob. Plus all the county support services votes. Plus the Latino votes. Plus the Democrat votes. Plus the black votes.
    Jailers dont matter if you think PCSO employees elect the Sheirff you r a fking dumb azz. All I got to say is Everett Rice. The current Sheriff trashed the former popular sheriff. You forget about that. Eliseo the janitor got ZERO chance. Eliseo has because come the guy who runs for anything and loses everything. School board, city council, dog catcher, fire control, what next. Eliseo v. Trump. Eliseo for President. Gag me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast