McLynas is the first to officially qualify for Sheriff's race as a DEMOCRAT - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not really the only uncomfortable one will be JAMES the LIAR MCLYNAS. Bob is a street fighter at heart and will tear the weasel James up at the polls. James can violate the law as he always has and send trash letters but people wont really care all will be good for the Sheriff in November. Keep your dirty ways James. You will be exposed.
    Liar McLynas? I could easily post 5 lies Bob has told on record, for every lie you can show of McLynas on record

Unregistered
    Hilarious JM, Mr. Santana has a platform, its call NOT BEING A RADICAL SCUMBAG. I can't wait until JM's criminal past comes out. Just because JM had his criminal history from another state expunged doesn't mean it can't be found and exposed.

And, AGAIN JM CAN NOT END CANNIBAS ENFORCEMENT, ITS A STATE LAW... GEEZUS..
    Just so we are clear, when you say criminal past you mean convictions or just arrests? He is open about his arrests, the ones in FL were in retaliation. Funny how so many people keep posting how they will show James criminal past, yet no one produces anything.

Santana, I don't know him, might be a great guy, but he is ZERO sheriff material. Have you seen his interviews?

As far as ending cannabis enforcement, that does sound too good to be true, but your argument is bad. Sure it is state law, but nothing says he has to enforce ALL the laws. I know LEOs are given "discretion" so they don't have to arrest or fine EVERY SINGLE infraction. McLynas also explains that as a sheriff he controls the county jail, and he can decide not to accept those with pot charges.

Unregistered
    James, you qualified for Sheriff as a candidate because you paid for it. You couldn’t be bothered with getting the amount of qualifying signatures because you have little backing. But I digress. I’ll pay into Eliseo’s campaign just to push your dumb ass out. Idiot.
    So funny, so Bob makes it illegal for McLynas to go out and collect signatures, and now you blame McLynas for not collecting the signatures?

Unregistered
    JM called Mr. Santana and asked to meet with him. Probably to ask him to drop out of the election. I was there at Mr. Santana's to drop off copies of JM's Felony criminal records from Cobb County and Muscogee County Georgia. False swearing/bad check back in 1995, Interference with custody, Obstruction/Hinder law enforcement in 1999 & 2000. More bad checks which he was indicted for. It's funny even back them the district attorney asked for a psych eval, HMM wonder why. Then ol JM got a diversion plan for a first offender program. Still waiting for Tennessee docs.
    Well shouldn't that be open records? Was he convicted on any of the charges? Did he lose any of the lawsuits? Or let me guess, only thing you can get is arrest records with no convictions correct?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456