Veto Diggs

Thread: Veto Diggs

Unregistered

Veto Diggs

If we all band together and work together, Chief Diggs can be fired by the City Council since he has an elected position.... unfortunately he and his puppets have successfully divided us and killed the Family/brotherhood when he split the shifts apart... He's gone way overboard mandating that one of our own is arrested for something a negligent mother did a month later... this has gotten out of hand and needs to be stopped. If everyone wants to keep waisting there time on here bashing each other than so be it but we need to stand up for ourselves and protect our own.

Unregistered
    GO Suck a d!ck with your shit on it Mac.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If we all band together and work together, Chief Diggs can be fired by the City Council since he has an elected position.... unfortunately he and his puppets have successfully divided us and killed the Family/brotherhood when he split the shifts apart... He's gone way overboard mandating that one of our own is arrested for something a negligent mother did a month later... this has gotten out of hand and needs to be stopped. If everyone wants to keep waisting there time on here bashing each other than so be it but we need to stand up for ourselves and protect our own.

This is correct. And I'm not Mac. Shit. I do not even work there anymore. Get together and get this guy out.

Unregistered
    It is correct and we should have been doing this since day one.

Unregistered
    I'm not Mac and even if I was why would it matter... we all want the same damn thing... better leadership who gives a damn about us and will have our backs... get over yourself, it shouldn't matter who you think posted it

Unregistered
    This agency was never a family/brotherhood. You people spew that family/brotherhood bs when it benefits you and as soon as your so called brothers or sisters are not around you are the first ones to start talking sh!t about them. No one can defend Tyler’s actions because he dug his on grave with what he said on body camera, it’s sad seeing him stand there but he did it to himself.

Unregistered
    Good thing the media only shows you what they want you to see, be nice if they played the whole thing

Unregistered
    yeah the warrant they have on now

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good thing the media only shows you what they want you to see, be nice if they played the whole thing
    It probably is a lot worst! But when in doubt blame the media.