New candidate for Sheriff - Page 27
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember - two “surveys” that came back glock. I remember seeing a sig sales rep but not a glock rep. (or a rep from Beretta, Smith and Wesson, Springfield, etc.) I remember hearing how cutting edge this particular Sig model was, (Ie full size grip with compact slide)... again no Glock rep there to tell you that there was a new model Glock coming out, the G45 that was a similar configuration, (full-size grip compact slide). I remember hearing about malfunctions with the Sig, and outright failure where the frame or slide broke?. And I remember a third survey that came back sig., and then we ordered a ton of them. And I remember seeing the sheriff standing in front of everyone carrying a Glock saying that he’s a Glock guy but you guys wanted Sig. And I remember an investigator asking if he could carry his own personal Glock in uniform, since it is OK for other members of the agency - big no go. Wild
    I’d carry a pos Kel Tec if we had better leadership and that’s what they chose to carry. The gun doesn’t make the deputy. Surprised you’re not whining about Chevrolet over Dodge over Ford or what about the latest android? No reps from any of those companies stop by building 100. The only ones in uniform with a glock is secret squirrel swat. But they also have the same sig rifle as everyone else so I’m not sure why they need a different handgun.

Unregistered
    I’d carry a pos Kel Tec if we had better leadership and that’s what they chose to carry. The gun doesn’t make the deputy. Surprised you’re not whining about Chevrolet over Dodge over Ford or what about the latest android? No reps from any of those companies stop by building 100. The only ones in uniform with a glock is secret squirrel swat. But they also have the same sig rifle as everyone else so I’m not sure why they need a different handgun.
    Not everyone on SWAT has a Sig rifle, and if you don’t care what uniformed deputies carry, why do you care what SWAT carries? Didn’t make the team?

Unregistered
    Not everyone on SWAT has a Sig rifle, and if you don’t care what uniformed deputies carry, why do you care what SWAT carries? Didn’t make the team?
    Lol if I was gonna be swat it definitely wouldn’t be because of a glock pistol. Pump the brakes ego man.

Unregistered
    Is this what’s important now? We have detectives carrying different guns, training staff carrying different guns, patrol carrying different guns....who gives 2 sh...! You all should get your priorities straight. I’m sure carrying a different pistol or different caliber pistol will make leadership better around this place. What pistol do the civilian chiefs carry?

Unregistered
    Is this what’s important now? We have detectives carrying different guns, training staff carrying different guns, patrol carrying different guns....who gives 2 sh...! You all should get your priorities straight. I’m sure carrying a different pistol or different caliber pistol will make leadership better around this place. What pistol do the civilian chiefs carry?
    Yup! Moons out trolls out!

Unregistered
    Bring me the popcorn.

Unregistered
    We definitely need a change. I’m sick of hearing how crime is at an all time low. When we are told to not be proactive what did they expect to happen?

Unregistered
    We definitely need a change. I’m sick of hearing how crime is at an all time low. When we are told to not be proactive what did they expect to happen?
    Because you uncover so much part-1 crime. Do you even understand how the crime rate works?

Unregistered
    Because you uncover so much part-1 crime. Do you even understand how the crime rate works?
    I uncover more than working remotely or working details.

Unregistered
    For the love of God here we go down the rabbit hole. You all want change...go make it happen. Stop worrying about frivolous stuff. Once we get real leaders in place things will be completely different. Most of you don’t know what’s its like to work for real leadership.

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast