New candidate for Sheriff - Page 37
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumors are circulating about subpoenas being issued for IP addresses on this thread to further an investigation about an "inappropriate affair". You know the elements of a crime. No judge is going to sign off on that. There is no crime to investigate therefore no reason to subpoena IP addresses. Think about it, is our agency really going to move forward with something that will be public record to show an alleged affair that may be true? That would embarrissing. Furthermore our posts are not criminal in nature just truthful which is what is scaring the brass. They are trying to silence us. They are afraid of the truth. Dont let it happen. Remember the motto "The beatings will continue until the moral improves"

It's already been tried by other agencies and they were basically told to go pound sand. The only real chance they would have is to check your work phone.

Unregistered
    It's already been tried by other agencies and they were basically told to go pound sand. The only real chance they would have is to check your work phone.

What's going on here in this thread? Have we all really been scared into silence? I hope not. I want outsiders to come here and see the truth about what is going on in our agency. I know this much:

1. Moral has not improved
    2. Our sheriff is still MIA (but he is trying hard to make us think differently now it's election time)
    3. The brass is visibly affraid of losi9ng their posh position when a new sheriff steps in
    4. Our benifits and pay still do not match surrounding agencies.

Come on people its the same old same old! I just applied with another agency. I am hoping Spike wins before I get an offer but we will see. I really believe he is the only hope for us, but if he doesn't win im going to have a back up plan because I'm tired of being miserable everyday I go to work.

Unregistered
    What's going on here in this thread? Have we all really been scared into silence? I hope not. I want outsiders to come here and see the truth about what is going on in our agency. I know this much:

1. Moral has not improved
    2. Our sheriff is still MIA (but he is trying hard to make us think differently now it's election time)
    3. The brass is visibly affraid of losi9ng their posh position when a new sheriff steps in
    4. Our benifits and pay still do not match surrounding agencies.

Come on people its the same old same old! I just applied with another agency. I am hoping Spike wins before I get an offer but we will see. I really believe he is the only hope for us, but if he doesn't win im going to have a back up plan because I'm tired of being miserable everyday I go to work.
    Facts. If you are scared about something, get a VirtualPrivateNetwork on your App Store/Play Store, or even for the web browser if you use a PC.

It mask your real IP for a fake one.

Unregistered
    Facts. If you are scared about something, get a VirtualPrivateNetwork on your App Store/Play Store, or even for the web browser if you use a PC.

It mask your real IP for a fake one.
    This is a good idea but not really necessary. No crime here=no subpoena for IP addresses. It's not going to happen.

Spike Hopkins
    If you have not already, you need to contact the clerk of the court in the county you live in. Go down and fill out the confidentiality form. This will protect you and your family from anyone knowing your residence. Once you do that, email this woman. Margaret.Swain@dos.myflorida.com She works for the elections for the state of Florida. Make sure your election information is exempt.

Also, go by the tax collector's office and get the form to have all of your drivers license information exempt. This is good for you, your spouse and your children. If you are a SCSO employee, whether you are civilian or not, you can protect yourself.

Stay safe,

Spike

JOHN BERTHOLF
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i disagree. Mc was a real cop and a good one. Cafe doesn’t lie.
    i worked at night in the north end at night with mc, we took care of business, he was and is capable of laying the smack down.

JOHN BERTHOLF
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3191423]

You could’ve stopped at “Hey idiot”
    YOU BETTER NOT BE TALKING ABOUT STEVE SPEARS! YOU "PICKED LAST FOR KICKBALL' MF!

Unregistered

Well thats encouraging

So Lemma states there is a 53 percent increase in opioid overdoses in his own county in just the last 9 months! How embarrassing since he dedicates so much of his time and effort to the prevention of this. I would say this is just another sad example of how he gets power handed to him and manages to run things into the ground. Bravo sheriff way to show the results of your hard work.

JOHN BERTHOLF
    Yup! We have staff working there. Including the big guy, the “instructor”
    Yes, and he'd crush you like a worm!

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast