New candidate for Sheriff - Page 35
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask the former LT (JL) demoted to deputy for cheating on the leaders course and then retired from civil courthouse. He has tapes and was there when something occurred which involved a bottle!!!! Waiting for that video to come out.
    That’s how she became a Chief? Wow!

Unregistered

Here you go

mematicMeme.gif

Unregistered

Or...

Posting three times in a row doesn’t make you right and fools not one, way to agree with yourself. Go away troll. No one but you is thinking/spouting this garbage. When DL wins and the agency continues in the right direction, I hope you do the honorable thing and quit, but I won’t hold my breath.
    Maybe there are us that are texting on the side to read this post and reply. Word is starting to get out. I’m sure ur a new guy anyway or staff.

Unregistered

Purcell

I have still have faith in Dennis Lemma and what he is working towards. The problem is that he has people like Dan Purcell in his administration. Purcell is the problem!

Unregistered

Results

How bout that straw poll result?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3189995]How bout that straw poll
    Straw polls are meaningless. The only votes that matter are Nov 3rd, according to the polls Hillary Clinton was supposed to be our president.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3188977]

Oh let’s not forget you giving P Rehder Deputy of the year after what he blogged about the SAO!!!! R u serious???? DL what r u thinking??? I’m sure that went over with the SAO and their boss. A kid who gets a couple BS arrests under his belt and then talks crap about the SAO on social media, yet no discipline and Deputy of the year??? We see what quality of deputies you want DL. Oh he was also bragging and talking crap about you and this agency and leaving for OPD. HMMMM where is he now???? At least OPD was smart enough to not take him. I’m sure he will make Deputy of the year again. /QUOTE]

I find this rant kind of amusing. Your hear talking about females getting promoted then you start mentioning PR.....what did he do to piss you off. I mean first your blasting some great females at the agency and then blast one of the most proactive Deputies in the agency. Yeah the kid can be a ****y SOB but no one can deny that he is a worker. He probably has some of the best stats in the entire agency. If I remember correctly not only did he blast the SAO but he did so to there face. He didn’t hide unlike your coward self. People have been ranting and raving about how lazy everyone here is. Yet you say that PR is not the type of Deputy we want. A kid that was highly respected by MD and continues to be by all his partners. I worked with the kid when he was still on the road. Don’t get me wrong he can be rough around the edges. But he would drop everything to help you out. I would rather run into a high stress situation with this guy then 90% of the agency.

As for not getting on with OPD. Many great cops here got denied by OPD. Hell SS who is probably ones of the most respected Deputies at the agency got rejected. So what’s your point? You saying SS is a garbage too because he was denied?

You sir got some soul searching to do. Your obviously poorly informed and a women hater. You sir are what we need to weed out. I pray that your soon to retire so the agency doesn't have to deal with your sorry ass for much longer.

God Bless

Signed
    Happily Retired

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3190798]

Oh let’s not forget you giving P Rehder Deputy of the year after what he blogged about the SAO!!!! R u serious???? DL what r u thinking??? I’m sure that went over with the SAO and their boss. A kid who gets a couple BS arrests under his belt and then talks crap about the SAO on social media, yet no discipline and Deputy of the year??? We see what quality of deputies you want DL. Oh he was also bragging and talking crap about you and this agency and leaving for OPD. HMMMM where is he now???? At least OPD was smart enough to not take him. I’m sure he will make Deputy of the year again. /QUOTE]

I find this rant kind of amusing. Your hear talking about females getting promoted then you start mentioning PR.....what did he do to piss you off. I mean first your blasting some great females at the agency and then blast one of the most proactive Deputies in the agency. Yeah the kid can be a ****y SOB but no one can deny that he is a worker. He probably has some of the best stats in the entire agency. If I remember correctly not only did he blast the SAO but he did so to there face. He didn’t hide unlike your coward self. People have been ranting and raving about how lazy everyone here is. Yet you say that PR is not the type of Deputy we want. A kid that was highly respected by MD and continues to be by all his partners. I worked with the kid when he was still on the road. Don’t get me wrong he can be rough around the edges. But he would drop everything to help you out. I would rather run into a high stress situation with this guy then 90% of the agency.

As for not getting on with OPD. Many great cops here got denied by OPD. Hell SS who is probably ones of the most respected Deputies at the agency got rejected. So what’s your point? You saying SS is a garbage too because he was denied?

You sir got some soul searching to do. Your obviously poorly informed and a women hater. You sir are what we need to weed out. I pray that your soon to retire so the agency doesn't have to deal with your sorry ass for much longer.

God Bless

Signed
    Happily Retired

SS is 100% garbage ass kissing nerd. PR is a dolt as well. Thanks for playing.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3191263]

SS is 100% garbage ass kissing nerd. PR is a dolt as well. Thanks for playing.
    Hey idiot, not the SS who left and went down South, the guy in Warrants.

Unregistered

Idiot

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3191282]

Hey idiot, not the SS who left and went down South, the guy in Warrants.
    You could’ve stopped at “Hey idiot”

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast