New candidate for Sheriff - Page 41
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, I see the new policy of allowing visits to Nursing homes is paying off. Someone woke up ol' Ed. Yes Ed, we know, Pepperidge Farms remembers.
    Wow how nasty can you get. ED puts his name on here and you hide and act hateful to him. Shameful. I hope to God you aren't a representation of the SCSO. How do you treat older people when you come in contact with them? Disgusting. You have some stake in game for sure. When a rattel SNAKE is scared it lashes out.

Spike Hopkins
    I have to admit, all of this inter agency turmoil bothers me. All I want to do is take care of all SCSO employees while providing the best law enforcement service to our community. It's not easy to run for an office. A lot of criticism. Some of you have been "poofed" into your positions. You're probability scared that someone (me) will hold you responsible for your position. For those hard working SCSO employees, I thank you for your hard work and unselfishness to helping your community. (Even though some of you don't live in Seminole County).

I'm happy knowing the hard working men and women of the SCSO support me.

As I said from the beginning, I don't want a manager/supervisor. I want leaders.

I'm here for you, not the politics.

By the way, today is thank a police officer day. So, thank you deputies and detention deputies. (I will always support our civilian employees as our unsung heroes also)

Spike

Unregistered
    Mr. Spike, we, the loyal, faithful, productive members of SCSO earned the endorsements through our own hard work. Sometimes we have executed the programs established by our leaders, and sometimes through our own initiative. But those endorsements come on our backs. They weren't just handed out, they were absolutely earned by us; the vast majority who remain loyal to the cause and the leader of this agency and are proud our work hasn't gone unnoticed. I'll remain anonymous lest the attacks from the disgruntled minority that you so aggressively ally with, will be ruthlessly launched. But know there are a lot more of us within the ranks, than there are disgruntled.
    There is no minority in the disgruntled members here. We all know it's the majority. The minority are the upper staff trying to save their skin or get promoted. No one is blaming you though. None of those people or businesses endorsing "us" know a dammed thing about us or what we do and you know it. None of them gave darn about us or our agency for the last 4 year until DL needs money for his campaign or endorsements. Anyone else here think its curious that the FOP endorsed DL before anyone else entered the race and DL isn't even pro union? election time is time for them to come out of the woods work so save the sappy " we carried these endorsements on our backs" speech. That may work for someone who isn't a member of this agency but the rest of us know what time it is. Now get back to work on DL's campaign so you can get that promotion you always wanted.

Unregistered

Orlando Sentinel Debate

I watched the Orlando Sentinel debate with DL and Spike. At the end I wondered why DL is the Republican candidate and Spike the Democrat. DL showed he is willing to pander to anyone for a vote. Spike had a more traditional conservative approach to law enforcement. I really don't care what our sheriff's political affiliation is as long as they have our backs and let us do our job.
    As a SCSO employee, I'll take Spike for my sheriff. I believe he'll be there for us and not himself. It's funny in earlier posts when he was getting ripped for being a Democrat. DL is more for defunding us. I hope the voters realize this too.

Unregistered
    Mr. Spike, we, the loyal, faithful, productive members of SCSO earned the endorsements through our own hard work. Sometimes we have executed the programs established by our leaders, and sometimes through our own initiative. But those endorsements come on our backs. They weren't just handed out, they were absolutely earned by us; the vast majority who remain loyal to the cause and the leader of this agency and are proud our work hasn't gone unnoticed. I'll remain anonymous lest the attacks from the disgruntled minority that you so aggressively ally with, will be ruthlessly launched. But know there are a lot more of us within the ranks, than there are disgruntled.
    Earned the endorsements? How? I especially
    love that a couple of football players were approached by one of our staff members to give their endorsements. Had to get a couple of black guys in their to try and work the black vote. These endorsements mean very little. Kevin Beary has endorsed several people who have lost.
    Eslinger endorsed Sammy Gibson, he lost.
    Ashley Moody endorses DL who she appointed to the opioid task force, who the has had a 53 percent increase in overdoses in his own county? Really. If my job was to bring something down and I had a 53 percent increase I think its safe to say I wouldn't have a job.

The Sentinel endorses the encumbant everytime and so on. But to try and say that the deputies are responsible, I know I had nothing to do with it and so should you. 🙄 it is politics here folks who knows who and who is gaining something. It all stems back to the biggest problem here at SCSO, the good ol' boy system.

And speaking of politics, it's outrageous that we now have to go and make 3 contacts with businesses to establish a relationship. If this isn't the most convenient time to impliment this. Gotta make it appear as though DL really cares right before the election. I hope the rest of you take a good look around and notice how you are being used to make DL look as good as possible meanwhile we have been miserable under his lack of leadership.

Unregistered
    You gotta love being “endorsed” by entities that can’t vote and people that don’t live in our county!!

Unregistered
    love that a couple of football players were approached by one of our staff members to give their endorsements. Had to get a couple of black guys in their to try and work the black vote. These endorsements mean very little. Kevin Beary has endorsed several people who have lost.
    Ashley Moody endorses DL who she appointed to the opioid task force, who the has had a 53 percent increase in overdoses in his own county? Really. If my job was to bring something down and I had a 53 percent increase I think its safe to say I wouldn't have a job.

The Sentinel endorses the encumbant everytime and so on. But to try and say that the deputies are responsible, I know I had nothing to do with it and so should you. 🙄 it is politics here folks who knows who and who is gaining something. It all stems back to the biggest problem here at SCSO, the good ol' boy system.

And speaking of politics, it's outrageous that we now have to go and make 3 contacts with businesses to establish a relationship. If this isn't the most convenient time to impliment this. Gotta make it appear as though DL really cares right before the election. I hope the rest of you take a good look around and notice how you are being used to make DL look as good as possible meanwhile we have been miserable under his lack of leadership.
    If they mean so little, why’d you just spend 3 paragraphs talking about them? Maybe you didn’t earn them, but the person who posted obviously feels like they did, maybe that should tell you something about your work ethic. Speaking of not earning anything, I’m not surprised you think that having to make contact with 3 people is outrageous.

Unregistered

Questionable Moderation

You gotta love being “endorsed” by entities that can’t vote and people that don’t live in our county!!
    Gotta love that not all posts are being published. What happened to my last post Mod? I wonder how many pro-Lemma posts are being suppressed?

Unregistered

Must mean something since you just spent a long time talking about how they don’t... maybe it’s just you who didn’t earn them?

Unregistered

Yea, okay

Gotta love that not all posts are being published. What happened to my last post Mod? I wonder how many pro-Lemma posts are being suppressed?
    Haha, yea cause this site really gives two shits about a sheriff race and decided to weed out any pro Lemma comments. Always a conspiracy.

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast