+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Best Response

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because you uncover so much part-1 crime. Do you even understand how the crime rate works?
    Great response, and no, he clearly doesnít.

Unregistered
    Is this whatís important now? We have detectives carrying different guns, training staff carrying different guns, patrol carrying different guns....who gives 2 sh...! You all should get your priorities straight. Iím sure carrying a different pistol or different caliber pistol will make leadership better around this place. What pistol do the civilian chiefs carry?
    Ha! Civilian chiefs dig, classic! If they carried guns would that make you feel better? Are you against civilians generally, or just civilian oversight? You must love when you make an arrest and some civilian prosecutor dismisses it, or better yet, a judge throws evidence out... Almost as bad as those comm center pukes, amirite? And donít get me started on the crime scene techs! Damn civilians.

Unregistered
    Ha! Civilian chiefs dig, classic! If they carried guns would that make you feel better? Are you against civilians generally, or just civilian oversight? You must love when you make an arrest and some civilian prosecutor dismisses it, or better yet, a judge throws evidence out... Almost as bad as those comm center pukes, amirite? And donít get me started on the crime scene techs! Damn civilians.
    Nope love our comm center and crime scene techs and our cps. Donít love a civilian chief whoís never been a cop telling me how to be cop.

Unregistered
    Ha! I donít believe in a civilian chief believing inmates over me.

Unregistered
    Since 1992 please show me how many arrests DL has had. So many many specialty positions and so few arrests. But hey itís ok I was a safety patrol and and SRD and the patrol captain and weíve also had the highest crime reduction ever....also the highest pay raise for some since I was sheriff.....keep the snow cones coming. When is desantis coming again? Oh ya opiods matters nothing else.

Unregistered
    Please drain our swamp. Iím a Sgt hoping to work for spike. I want to be a cop again.

Unregistered
    I love how they say we are overstaffed yet we have tons of vacancies due to all these people in field training that wonít be done for weeks or months.

Unregistered
    Please drain our swamp. Iím a Sgt hoping to work for spike. I want to be a cop again.
    Hey Sarge, Iím in your squad. You suck.

Unregistered
    Yo realize a prosecutor is not a civilian correct and they can carry a weapon? A SAO is considered law enforcement and has a badge and creds to go with it..

Unregistered
    Haha, someone got extremely butt hurt but what a piss poor comeback. Surely you can do better than that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast