Sgt. M. Alvarez, what’s your next move?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Sgt. M. Alvarez, what’s your next move?

😱 Marvin got relieved of duty, again. Did he really think he was going to get away with snitching out Sergio to our great Mayor and SAO.

Unregistered
    Lmao you guys dan tremendo asco all the boys from the “family and friends” plan are snitching on each other now.

Unregistered
    Why was he ROD?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    😱 Marvin got relieved of duty, again. Did he really think he was going to get away with snitching out Sergio to our great Mayor and SAO.
    👏 Very well done Sgt Alvarez! Please stand for the ones that can’t talk & talk to the media !

Unregistered
    👏 Very well done Sgt Alvarez! Please stand for the ones that can’t talk & talk to the media !
    You should join Sgt. Alvarez and stand up. Unless, you have also participated in covering up and committing crimes in our department. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Unregistered
    Raja Yuca is lonely please find him a cell mate. Snitch out Sergio.

Unregistered
    Marvin is another fool afraid of his own shadow. Seems like the more they talk tough, the more they secretly sh!t themselves. Nothing but posers.

Unregistered
    Marvin is another fool afraid of his own shadow. Seems like the more they talk tough, the more they secretly sh!t themselves. Nothing but posers.
    I would be afraid too. That’s one wide, heavy shadow. Marvin stop using the religion to intimidate person. If you were so powerful you would of never ran and hid in Colorado, you would of still been the Major Crime Sergeant, and also you wouldn’t be reassigned to an administration position (ROD). Little does Sergio know that you served him this bait and he bit right into it. Come on we are smarter than a fifth grader. 🥊

Unregistered
    What’s the story with Colorado. ? I know it was during the Overton years. Something about a surgery. Or that was the word and me being slightly new had no idea wtf people were talking about

Unregistered
    What’s the story with Colorado. ? I know it was during the Overton years. Something about a surgery. Or that was the word and me being slightly new had no idea wtf people were talking about
    If you believed that story , then you believe in smurfs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast