PBA board of directors demand Steadman Stahl not do anymore media requests
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA board of directors demand Steadman Stahl not do anymore media requests

Seems as if every time Steadman Stahl attempts to talk to the media he screws up horrifically. If it’s not defending Steve Shiver, a drug addict con man who also happens to be a rat, it’s Steadman saying he supports police oversight and is ok with defunding the police. And, everything in between.
    Remember when he said that Gimenez was finally going to recognize our worth and turned around and gave us a 1% across the board wage increase for 3 years? How about when Steadman told members the PBA would not take sides on an issue that is clearly enumerated in the contract?
    Well, the board has been catching flack for Steadmans indiscretions and are demanding that he cease and desist immediately.
    If that happens it will be a blessing to those of us who fight the fight daily.

Unregistered
    About time! I was starting to think that the PBA board were a bunch of coma lackeys. They should prevent Steadman from speaking. The public thinks we’re are all that incompetent. He does not represent us well.

Unregistered
    I heard that PBA staff have been recommending That Steadman refrain from publicly speaking anymore. They recommend he hire a professional to speak to the media.

Unregistered
    As they should. Steadman is not cut out to speak on our behalf. He mumbles,‘stutters and sounds ignorant.
    And let’s not even begin to mention that streaky skunk hair he sports.

Unregistered
    I’m glad the board has taken A stance. I thought they were in a comatose state but if they recognize that Steadman is not fit to speak and demanding he stop then they woke up a little.

Unregistered

more fake news lies

Once again keyboard tough guys lie and put misinformation. Stahl has done a great job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again keyboard tough guys lie and put misinformation. Stahl has done a great job.
    You must be doing 8 balls with Steve Shiver again Steadman. Keep telling
    Yourself that you are doing a great job while the troops think otherwise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be doing 8 balls with Steve Shiver again Steadman. Keep telling
    Yourself that you are doing a great job while the troops think otherwise.
    Pay attention to the lies!!!

The reason the losers keep lying about Stahl is he's doing a great job. They cannot produce any evidence that the PBA is doing bad, unlike the BSO IUPA/PLEA members.

Every time you see a wasteful stupid post like this it's coming from one of the following:

1- Former PBA losers who lost thousands of dollars in income, Rivera, Greenwood-Torrents, Lima, Womble et al

2-PLEA (Dan Monoute Howard) and IUPA

3- John Jenkins who wants to be PBA prez but WILL NOT BE!!!

Unregistered
    It could be any one of the 6000 members. You are a fraud Steadman. You are dumb as shit. You are a failure and most of all you are a coward.

Unregistered
    The board of directors suck just as bad as Steadman. That’s why I couldn’t go to the meetings anymore. What is said at those meetings is totally useless. It was great to get out of work but since I’m on days now it’s a total waste of my time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast