Let’s all have a group hug and sing around the campfire. It is kumbaya time. It is amazing how one sided this whole brutality thing has become. Okay, the bad cop has been charged here. So guess what, he’s innocent until proven guilty. So, let the system do it’s job. So, until somebody with a rob determines whether or not he’s guilty, we should respect his rights and keep our mouths shut. You have already convicted this man by running around and appeasing everyone. What are you afraid of here? Oh let’s also say it is okay to walk around, doing circles on a public street in an obvious state of drug withdrawal or having some drug induced mental health issue. What I find interesting is how nobody wants to talk about the common factor involved in the Minneapolis and Fairfax incidents. It is drugs. Floyd gets a free pass even though he has some illegal drugs in his system which may have created his combative state. Who knows what the Fairfax man had in his system? Did anybody check to see what he was on? Probably not because it is easier to fall back on the videos and create any narrative that suits your agenda. What is sad here is American Law Enforcement is taking the hit for a confused society that gets to hear whatever they want to hear from spineless politicians and confused departmental leaders. I am so glad that I am not on the job anymore. For those who want to be cops, forget it. Do something worthwhile with your lives. Don’t waste your life doing a job that nobody cares about. You are and will always be expendable. Nothing has changed. 10-7 remainder.