Williams - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Williams

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone think we get an apology? No we get a 'go F yourself if you disagree with me'.
    Why would he apologize anyway? Admit any kind of human error in this agency and they arrest you.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...243464871.html
    With that being said, How can this current administration reprimand or fire a police officer for rude comments to the public or superiors. If you have a Deputy Chief in a room full of officers and supervisors witness him tell everyone to F Off. I think someone should file an anonymous complaint which per policy must be investigated by internal affairs. We have a lot of officers and supervisors willing to give statements.

Unregistered
    With that being said, How can this current administration reprimand or fire a police officer for rude comments to the public or superiors. If you have a Deputy Chief in a room full of officers and supervisors witness him tell everyone to F Off. I think someone should file an anonymous complaint which per policy must be investigated by internal affairs. We have a lot of officers and supervisors willing to give statements.
    None of you have the balls to file this complaint. And I bet if they started interviewing everyone would go on record saying they don’t recall or weren’t offended

Unregistered
    None of you have the balls to file this complaint. And I bet if they started interviewing everyone would go on record saying they don’t recall or weren’t offended
    I don't think your right. Many of the people and supervisors in the room are fed up with our command staff. Yes they will give a true statement including myself. You may be afraid of this current command staff I'm not.

Unregistered
    I don't think your right. Many of the people and supervisors in the room are fed up with our command staff. Yes they will give a true statement including myself. You may be afraid of this current command staff I'm not.
    You wouldn’t do a damn thing you coward, that’s why your on this site running your mouth! You are making a big deal about this hoping to get one of the rookies do take the bait while you remain silent. Why don’t you show us how your not afraid of this current command staff, or just continue to run your mouth like a coward.

Unregistered
    Diapers lol! Nice one, but it is true that most of the b!tching and complaining is done by officers with more than five years on. Either quit or shut the f#ck up.
    Apparently not! *****ing is exactly what you are doing rookie.

Unregistered
    Anyone think we get an apology? No we get a 'go F yourself if you disagree with me'.
    Why would he apologize anyway? Admit any kind of human error in this agency and they arrest you.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...243464871.html
    I wasn't there but I heard about it. No respect for that guy. Was he possibly still drunk when he dropped the F bomb

Unregistered
    The man has never had respect anyway. He has no idea how to be a deputy chief. Alls he does is drive around the city backing people up on calls, your a deputy chief go in the station and make our lives easier. We don’t need you to back us up on a noise complaint.

Unregistered
    You're a special kind of stupid to think that this is a good arrest... If the child, who it the victim not of this officer but of a shitty mother, had not have died we would not be here... That is the truth.
    Lol..But he was still arrested wasnt he? What happened to the other "THINGS" that werent turned in?
    Jailbird

Unregistered
    Did he have his body camera on when he was interacting with the protestors? Someone tell the IG.

Unregistered
    To be fair I wasn't there and didn't hear an actual 'f you'
    facts count

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast