Thread: Williams

Unregistered
    Stand together and Veto the chief out

Unregistered
    The Dixie boys are next

Unregistered
    Everyone should just tell Diggs to piss off and run him out

Unregistered
    Everyone should tell you to get a life you loser! I’ve been here for five years and all I hear is you do nothing self-entitled senior officers b!tching and complaining about everything the chief does. Hopefully he starts to get rid of you losers!

Unregistered
    Officer Tyler Williams arrest is exactly what our agency needs. I am so proud of Chief Derrick Diggs for taken action. I am sure you guys have heard of the old saying, "Chickens coming home to roost"...............

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone should tell you to get a life you loser! I’ve been here for five years and all I hear is you do nothing self-entitled senior officers b!tching and complaining about everything the chief does. Hopefully he starts to get rid of you losers!

Rid of what losers? Senior officers? Get the **** out of here ✌ 5 years? You are still in diapers

Unregistered
    Diapers lol! Nice one, but it is true that most of the b!tching and complaining is done by officers with more than five years on. Either quit or shut the f#ck up.

Unregistered
    Honestly this guy sounds wacked out. Did anyone else read the warrant, if not it’s on wink news. You can read all 25 pages. He keeps making all these weird references to god and finding Jesus. Is he crazy, a jesus freak, or was he trying to be funny in front of junior offices? Either way he sounds kind a wack job. But the whole DCF thing aside he can easily be terminated for the drugs he had in his possession that never made it to evidence. One item did but where’s the rest?

Then t too it all off he incriminated himself and lies on a Recorded jail phone? Crazy!

Unregistered
    So, you have to charge motorists with child abuse or neglect from now on if their kid is not in a car seat or unbuckles themselves?

DCF referral for a kid not in his seat? Or you go to jail? A warning or citation doesn’t suffice?

What about speeding with your kid in the car? Smoking? Other infractions?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shit up u black bum

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast