Williams - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Williams

Unregistered

Crazy

I was joking about my post, it is ridiculous to have him arrested for this shit. Chief Jelly Bean is trying to look all good due to that criminal George Floyd's shit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When he swore in, at the-find us in the bar-promotions ceremony, at Adam's funeral and now during today's press conference our Chief sounds like a complete fool
    Because he is a fool

Unregistered
    Came to town to lock himself in his office and cash a fat check for screwing people over. Now that some of the people are your friends you start to notice, but he has been doing this from day 1.

Unregistered
    As my favorite chief useto say... We've gotta hold our officers accountable.

H.E.A.R.T.
    Thank you
    Chief Doug Baker

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When he swore in, at the-find us in the bar-promotions ceremony, at Adam's funeral and now during today's press conference our Chief sounds like a complete fool

If you dont like your BOSS, your LEADER, then just leave. LOL.

Unregistered
    Where is our PBA? Where is Sellers? What is he doing to help anyone? Band together and get #1 out with a vote of no confidence. Either that or it's time to get rid of Sellers!

Unregistered
    I cringe and grind my teeth watching him try to read from a script. Embarrassing

Unregistered
    How incompetent was the chief trying to read that statement and he screwed up multiple times & it took the IG to correct him on the date of the traffic stop. What an embarrassment

Unregistered
    then he gets his tough face on with a reporter at the end. has ever actually answered a question? he is too stupid. one trick pony, read (barely) a statement then Popeye march off

Unregistered
    This guy spent no time on the road. Was not the cities first choice. Acts like he is gods gift to law enforcement. Will throw a street cop right under the bus. I'm sure with his 6 months on the road he did everything right. And then the ***** of a IG wearing full bird eagles. **** him. Another piece of trash. No time at the agency and does not know shit. What the four ****tards from Ohio did before coming here is worse than anything anyone here has done. Hey chief, at the next citistat I will be highlighted in yellow for calls for service but time utilized will be 100% because I am calling ****ing DCF for everything!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast