Williams - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Williams

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What crime was committed since you're a lawyer?
    Lol. Since you are a defense attorney, please tell me what he did not do? Does he still have his normal police duties? Has he been arressted for something? Tell me genius, has he?
    TRUMP2020

Unregistered
    Lol. Since you are a defense attorney, please tell me what he did not do? Does he still have his normal police duties? Has he been arressted for something? Tell me genius, has he?
    TRUMP2020
    Nice deflection because you don't know anything that happened 🤣

Unregistered
    Tyler is going to prison

Unregistered
    Tyler is going to prison
    For what? The entire thing is flawed on IA's side and State side. They messed up and put all the traffic crash information in the warrant and the case which he had no part of so they could embellish the charge. He and his attorney probably shut the state and O'rielly down during his court appearance. If they came at him with just the information on the traffic stop from just the body camera they most likely wouldn't have a case.

Unregistered
    My bet is the criminal side is dropped and he’s terminated for a policy violation

Unregistered
    My bet is the criminal side is dropped and he’s terminated for a policy violation
    I would think so too, but I don't know what policy they would go after except maybe 9.1 of conduct unbecoming but even that is a stretch because he didn't do anything that any of us have done

Unregistered
    I would think so too, but I don't know what policy they would go after except maybe 9.1 of conduct unbecoming but even that is a stretch because he didn't do anything that any of us have done
    Well if they terminate him for that Sgt. JG should have been terminated 12 dozen time before.

Unregistered
    Well if they terminate him for that Sgt. JG should have been terminated 12 dozen time before.
    Exactly, should of been fired after her false arrest ordeal

Unregistered
    For what? The entire thing is flawed on IA's side and State side. They messed up and put all the traffic crash information in the warrant and the case which he had no part of so they could embellish the charge. He and his attorney probably shut the state and O'rielly down during his court appearance. If they came at him with just the information on the traffic stop from just the body camera they most likely wouldn't have a case.
    Nice guy. But he fukced it up. He is done here

Unregistered
    Have we all done it? Probably. He’s just the unfortunate one that had someone die.

Same as DUI. I bet every member of this agency has driven home intoxicated. Just a matter of who gets caught.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast