Williams
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Williams

Unregistered

Williams

Bad officer Williams. Way to make us all look bad

Unregistered
    How about BAD on the Chief. Maybe he was in the wrong but did this need to be dealt with by arresting him and having a live press conference. If this happened prior to George Floyd would this have gone down like this? What we did today just sent a message to every fmpd officeR, answer your calls and don’t do anything proactive.

Unregistered
    So the message is clear. The witch hunt is on. And you want to tell me that if he did call DCF that the parent would have turned their life around and the child would have been in a car seat when the crash occurred! Admin is out of control. The best part was when the chief did not even have correct dates and the IG had to remind him. Hang in there Tyler.

Unregistered
    The message is clear get out of fmpd why you can. Also delete your facebooks instagrams and snapchats because there are some current and future ias based on posts made from long time ago.

Unregistered

Free Tyler Williams!

Tyler almost died once protecting this useless city and the FMPD brass threw him under the bus. First you let Adam die because you have absolutely No accountability For your own actions and now this? Stand up for your officers chief! The last time I spoke to Adam Jobbers before he died, he looked me straight in the eyes and said that his partner was going to get him killed because she never showed up to calls reliably or on time. Lo and behold 6 months later he is murdered and only his friend cared enough to show up and back him up while a coward hid in his car. The way you use and abuse your officers is disgusting and shameful FMPD. Ridiculous to ruin your officers life, career, and give him a 3rd degree felony over some pos that can’t be bothered to put their kid in a car seat.

Unregistered
    Come to LCSO, you should’ve seen the email the Sheriff just sent all of his troops a couple of days ago, very inspiring and he has our backs. You all deserve so much better.

Unregistered
    What a spineless department we work for.... he will go above and beyond to teach and help others out but doesn't ask for a damn thing and then the department runs him over and drags him through the mud to tarnish him forever because our department doesn't have a damn backbone and will not defend our actions we make in good faith... I'm sure DCF has been called on her several times and they do nothing because we all know DCF is a damn joke.

Unregistered

Unbelievable

As a retired cop, I can’t believe what you guys have to put up with down here. Once again another agency going down the tubes because of poor leadership. I guess we are the scapegoats for all the poor parenting in the world. Unbelievable!

Unregistered
    I assume dcf records are not public records but I’d almost bet my house there were cases on that lady and this one wouldn’t have done anything. No arrest was made so what would DCF do???

Unregistered
    When he swore in, at the-find us in the bar-promotions ceremony, at Adam's funeral and now during today's press conference our Chief sounds like a complete fool

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast