Williams - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Williams

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have we all done it? Probably. He’s just the unfortunate one that had someone die.

Same as DUI. I bet every member of this agency has driven home intoxicated. Just a matter of who gets caught.

Yeah but you can't say "he's just the unfortunate one that had someone die" because he had no part in that. He's only facing/charged with the traffic stop per the warrant but they threw the crash in the mix too to help bury him for Digg's political moves because he doesn't have a back bone to say Williams had no influence on the crash 30 days after his in counter with the occupants and the car crashed on his day off. Is every car speeding with a child considered child endangerment? Do you call DCF? Because hopefully that car doesn't crash within a month, you'll get arrested.

Unregistered
    Just the ones with heroin, Crystal meth, syringes and an officer that says he doesn't feel like dealing with dcf.

Unregistered
    Charges dismissed against Williams. Hey DD he’s going to break the bank with back pay.

Next up is Rodriguez’s case

Unregistered
    This is justice.....DD...and the spineless cowards in IA should now feel the legal rath with a monster civil suit. TW should make BANK off their efforts to bury him. It NEVER should have gone this far. They were on a political witch hunt all to save face with a criminal.

Unregistered
    You guys are aware he can still be fired for policy violations right?

Unregistered
    You guys are aware he can still be fired for policy violations right?
    What policy was violated?

Unregistered
    The one time Baby Gorilla called a news conference to make a decision and take action he got it so wrong. How embarrassing, he should of passed the decision off on another agency like LCSO because all this would have never happened.

Are y'all happy now lol bring back Doug Baker

Unregistered
    Charges dismissed against Williams. Hey DD he’s going to break the bank with back pay.

Next up is Rodriguez’s case

Justice for jrod and his small penis!!!

Unregistered
    What policy was violated?
    i hope you are kidding? i hope you are not a real officer.

Unregistered
    i hope you are kidding? i hope you are not a real officer.
    Without even going into the whole traffic stop and not calling dcf for one, throwing needles into a pond???

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast