Demonrats now calling for removal of school police - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And this is definitely the point! I work over at Palm Beach County School a Police and have been following your thread because NO ONE wants to speak to the obvious. Systemic racism is real and runs rampant in my department as well.
    If you truly believe that systemic racism runs rampant and you're a cop, please resign immediately. I am a black male who works in law enforcement and this is the best I've ever seen for blacks when it comes to opportunities and advancement, and not with that Affirmative Action bullcrap. Great chances to get a career, get a degree, training, make good money, etc. many of these shootings happened because.. dare I'll say it.. blacks were resisting and think it's cool to whoop on the police. Don't believe me? Look at videos on worldstar and other social media. They beat on the cops but then cry brutality when the cops win the fight. If anything, blacks have become the biggest racists with this giant chip on their shoulder they feel the whites need to console them for because of years of racism.

Unregistered
    If you truly believe that systemic racism runs rampant and you're a cop, please resign immediately. I am a black male who works in law enforcement and this is the best I've ever seen for blacks when it comes to opportunities and advancement, and not with that Affirmative Action bullcrap. Great chances to get a career, get a degree, training, make good money, etc. many of these shootings happened because.. dare I'll say it.. blacks were resisting and think it's cool to whoop on the police. Don't believe me? Look at videos on worldstar and other social media. They beat on the cops but then cry brutality when the cops win the fight. If anything, blacks have become the biggest racists with this giant chip on their shoulder they feel the whites need to console them for because of years of racism.
    And I call BS on you being a black male and speaking like this! Only a fool will resign from their place of employment due to systemic racism when you can be the one who is the CHANGE they desire to see on their police force. I agree that resisting officers lead to most of the shootings unarmed shooting but don't pretend to be color blind when WE see the Caucasian male running officers with yep you guessed it, guns, knives and etc. It's so unfortunate that the color of a persons skin determines whether their aggression level which eventually leads to murdering unarmed black men!

Unregistered
    Really now? Try being an Anglo male and getting hired in Miami, it's not happening! Sometimes I wonder if it is racism,or just payback. For you to think for one mintue, that is not racism besides the anglos, then you're in denial and part of the problem.

Unregistered

Truth

https://youtu.be/PLuJa9X21PE these two days it all

Unregistered

Monumental facts!

And I call BS on you being a black male and speaking like this! Only a fool will resign from their place of employment due to systemic racism when you can be the one who is the CHANGE they desire to see on their police force. I agree that resisting officers lead to most of the shootings unarmed shooting but don't pretend to be color blind when WE see the Caucasian male running officers with yep you guessed it, guns, knives and etc. It's so unfortunate that the color of a persons skin determines whether their aggression level which eventually leads to murdering unarmed black men!
    You are exactly right! The author of the previous post Who claims to be black could NOT be black! Try again racist. It’s obvious who you are. Everybody knows you’re one of the biggest racist in this department.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Bevlyn Betty

https://youtu.be/MGO1HYAEOuo sista tell it like it is.

Unregistered

Patriot

https://youtu.be/vFNKKuwfR10 this brotha tells it like it is I dare anyone say some thing bad about this guy

Unregistered
    You are exactly right! The author of the previous post Who claims to be black could NOT be black! Try again racist. It’s obvious who you are. Everybody knows you’re one of the biggest racist in this department.
    Last time I checked, I am black. Jamaican to be exact. I am the silent majority because others are afraid of retribution and pushback, but I AM NOT OPRESSED!! I have experienced more mistreatment from blacks than whites. Does the world have racist folks? Yes. Whites are racist, BLACKS are racist, etc. we dont have a race issue, we have a humanity issue: plain and simple. I have no chip on my shoulder and will not let the media fool me into thinking everyone is evil. The world is full of great people are all races. ALL LIVES MATTER!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12