Selective Outrage - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everytime some black dies by a white officer they make it about race. Black lives matter only when a whitey kills a black person. Gives them an excuse to riot. Brainless fools. Those garboons should get clipped before having 20 fatherless babies with 30 different baby daddy.
    That's not even the elementary level. Check your math you racist jack a$$. If you have 30 baby daddy's, how do you only have 20 babies??? I know, the math problem is not what you are accustomed to with "Sally" and her apples, but just give it some thought before you throw out another racist word problem!

Unregistered
    The problem is everyone being scared to say the truth. Cops should not be involved in this type of protest. Why are ECSO cops

Unregistered
    Everytime some black dies by a white officer they make it about race. Black lives matter only when a whitey kills a black person. Gives them an excuse to riot. Brainless fools. Those garboons should get clipped before having 20 fatherless babies with 30 different baby daddy.
    Though I dont agree with the tone above, I do kind of agree. It's not necessarily a hate cops thing. It's not a reform or dismantle cops thing. It looks to be a black hating white thing. Still think this case is comparing apples to oranges? Let's compare apples to apples. Last year TG was involved in shooting an unarmed black male. No protests. No chants. No marches. No outrage. Why? TG is a black male. Good guy and good cop! Based on what I heard and what I saw of the case, I agree wholeheartedly with his actions that day. He was cleared. Good shoot. If a white deputy had done the same? Well, look where we are now. Look at the PPD case with Crawford and the white officer. Protest, outrage, and the whole lot of it. White people are not the only people capable of bias! Black people can be racist against white people as well. I dont really know any black people who do this, but I can see it on tv nationwide. It is a matter of hate, but not just one way! There you are. Apples to apples.

Unregistered
    The problem is everyone being scared to say the truth. Cops should not be involved in this type of protest. Why are ECSO cops
    We have deputies involved with the protest? For real??? Who? A discussion is not the same as protesting.

Unregistered
    We have deputies involved with the protest? For real??? Who? A discussion is not the same as protesting.
    Delarian Wiggins.

Unregistered
    https://pasteboard.co/JclveXe.jpg

DW blue shirt. Black power symbol at the protest.

Unregistered
    Well. Good luck calling him out on it! DM and CS ain't dumb enough to try and call out DW for that. Race really does play a issue I guess. If someone brings discredit to the agency or is part of such a thing, or was to show bias one way or the other, they would be gone. If DW, a black male does it, free to rock and roll.

Unregistered
    It's a boiling point thing. Minnesota was where the water got hot enough. On camera, 100% a homicide. Then no consequence until protesting, it was set to be swept under the rug. Even the initial report was bullshit CYA.

Unregistered
    Well. Good luck calling him out on it! DM and CS ain't dumb enough to try and call out DW for that. Race really does play a issue I guess. If someone brings discredit to the agency or is part of such a thing, or was to show bias one way or the other, they would be gone. If DW, a black male does it, free to rock and roll.
    Yeah but he's the same one who claimed a K9 handler was racist for playing the circle game. This is ok though?

Unregistered
    Circle game my left foot. You have to be willfully ignorant at this point to not know what that has been co-opted for.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast