Selective Outrage - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    I kind of doubt they would do anything beyond speaking to him. He has to much political connection and can play a race card if he wants to. They are not the even handed and principled dignified leaders they make themselves out to be. They are terrified of making racial rifts now a days with everything going on, especially during an election year. Leaders act out of courage, integrity and character. Leaders shouldn't act, or not act out of fear!

Unregistered

Show and tell

Ok. Here we go. Nija Simpson was just arrested by PPD for a shooting attempt this morning at pcola village. He is charged with shooting at two others in the parking lot there. Mr. Simpson is a black male. He was shooting at other black males. This is what is referred to in the media as "black on black crime." Can I expect to see a march or demonstration on behalf of the senseless violence? There are decent people living there who have to put up with this violence every day. Can we expect to see people standing in unison, marching and shouting on behalf of these folks? Show me the principal's that are preached at me daily! Again, no famous entrepreneur preachers or lawyers or politicians to be seen within a mile of this case. No, they'll wait until some hard working beat cop has to use force and then jump all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake! Once again the only folks around trying to work toward justice is THE COPS in cases like this. The cops that are marginalized daily. Its all a game of show and tell! I have a bunch of woke hippie millenials telling me all sorts of enlightened stuff, but they arent showing me anything! Mr. Simpson is innocent until proven guilty per our constitution! He is arrested for a felony based on probable case, again per our constitution! The same constitution that the woke crowd demeans by protesting. Protesting under the first amendment of the constitution to rip up the constitution!

Unregistered
    Marginalized cops

Ha

Haha

Ahahahahahah

Unregistered
    Yes. "Marginalized." Pick up the remote and click on the old TV. Or, look at your lil ole smart phone. Cant miss it! Cops are being demeaned, trashed and threatened daily. Protesters encourage people to spit in cops food, attack cops, etc. Cops are being outlined as the bad guys. The criminals doing all the shooting, looting, and thieving are "good." Yeah, cops are being marginalized.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word on DW ia? He gettin a pass again?
    What is the latest word on this? I haven't heard anything? Anyone?

Unregistered
    What is the latest word on this? I haven't heard anything? Anyone?
    I don't believe they even started an IA on him.

Unregistered
    I don't believe they even started an IA on him.
    Shocker!!!! Wonder what the possible reason could be <sarcasm>.

Bet Seabury and Guarino wish they were afforded the same courtesy. Such a double standard. And that's exactly what you will see times 100 if Alexander is our Sheriff.

Unregistered
    So, DW is unscathed after going to a protest against law enforcement with an
    organization that condones violence against cops and was known by most there, makes a hateful and segregationist symbol,, and put it on social media for the world to see? And G gets the shaft for something said at his private residence on his private time only found only due to an illegal search? JS gets a hefty suspension for something that was similar and done in jest? But DW is good to go? No issues? WTF??? Well, it falls in line with the majority of things. Deputies fall asleep in their cruisers while 10-8 several times and get virtually nothing. Deputies keep weapons on their cruisers against policy and get them stolen and nothing happens. I could go on. WTH? DW just walks after showing his subordinates who are white how he feels about them? After this conflict of interest? After discrediting the SO?

Unregistered

Another Opportunity

DW. You have yet another opportunity to go and show real support to your community. Robbery and murder in the stomping grounds. BM victim. I wont get into anything I know about this, but it ain't a couple of hillbillies from Iowa that were the gunmen. It was two other BMs. This is referred to in the media as 'black on black crime.' You've been asked Repeatedly if you plan to go and offer support to the neighborhoods affected by this senseless violence. If you plan to speak out against the violence affecting predominantly black neighborhoods. You have not answered or done anything. I ask you to again note that the only people there trying to find answers and seeking lawful justice are our fine deputies! No BLM protesters. No entrepreneur preachers. No activists. Just the cops that are cursed by everyone are there! You and I both know its not easy. Why will you not go out and offer help and support to the community? No vowing for justice? No demanding justice? No demanding answers? No marches? You said yourself that justice is a necessity! Empty words? Do you stop at words? Most politicians do. Why do you get wrapped around the axle about the Minneapolis case and Atlanta case, but not with violent crime deaths here in your home town that you serve? Is it because there are no cops to blame? Is it because there are no white people to blame? How do your white subordinates feel about working for you since you have made your feelings known about how you feel about them and their kind? I'm putting you on the spot sir! I guess the people there don't matter to you since they are not able to vote for you and the office you seek. Don't worry about the conflict of interest. Its been shown that the sheriff won't come after you like he would others for way less! Hell, you can get away with siphoning money from the explorers, taking rx meds that aint yours, and fleeing and eluding a traffic stop just to name a few. Speaking against violence is a step up! You won't, will you? You crooked jack wagon!

Unregistered
    DW. You seem to like stories of crime and violence in other areas of the country. How bout Peoria Illinois? Two teenage thugs who were both BMs walked up to a lemonade stand that was being run by two other teenagers who were both WMs. Thugs stole the cash on hand from the victims at gunpoint. Thirty dollars taken at gunpoint at a freaking lemonade stand! Now, I'm not going to say that the thugs actions are indicative of all young BMs. That's wrong, hurtful and racist. I will ask, if the victims lives matter? They are both white. Do they deserve to have their money stolen? Do they deserve to have the fear of staring down a gun? Any community organizers going to go help right the wrong there? Any rich opportunistic preachers going to go organize a march? Any buildings going to be burned or looted on behalf of 'seeking justice' for these kids? No. Wont happen. No accolade to the young men who were running the stand for being entrepreneurs or spending money to make money or working honestly out in the heat. No. Instead, I have to turn on the TV and hear about reparations and how in Seattle, BLM is demanding white people leave their homes and GIVE their homes and possessions to black people for no other reason that they are black. Isn't that kind of racist? Isn't that devicive? I ask because the Marxist orgainzation BLM you support targets people based on skin color and promotes such behavior. We need to stop being so devicive here! What you support makes no sense; it separates us which is exactly what the real heroes like MLK were marching against. We will get no where with this juvenile hateful banter. We will get no where with deeper division. We will get no where if you politicians do not act like the adult in the room. Tell me those kids lives matter DW! Who cares if they are white. Tell me that these kids matter! All lives matter!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112