Sheriff Tom Knight admits in newspaper oped "systemic racism by American LEOs"

Unregistered

Sheriff Tom Knight admits in newspaper oped "systemic racism by American LEOs"

Sheriff Tom Knight in Sarasota County had the courage to write an opinion piece that was printed by the newspaper that admits that American law enforcement officers practice "systemic prejudice" throughout the United States:

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...ican-Americans

Please stand in solidarity and support with Sheriff Knight.

Unregistered

#facts

White privilege is gettin a chief job that u not qualified for because u knowin someone. Institutional racism is what allow this to happen. As a minority employee in the south region I do not feel welcome. Tallahassee seem 2b going wrong way.

Feelin like current administration is completely against us. No interest in excuses or insults.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    White privilege is gettin a chief job that u not qualified for because u knowin someone. Institutional racism is what allow this to happen. As a minority employee in the south region I do not feel welcome. Tallahassee seem 2b going wrong way.

Feelin like current administration is completely against us. No interest in excuses or insults.
    Become an agent for change. Everyone here serves a purpose. What is yours?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I am saddened that you don't feel welcome. I believe this is a good place.

Unregistered
    Please tell us what about this place makes you feel unwelcome?

Unregistered
    Come sneak around the south regions when you not even qualified on your own job. Someone need to tell WSVN know about this.

Unregistered

racist abt

system of racists is when they hired only caucasian friends as chief who not close to bein qualified and ast chief but not interviewing a qualify minority then runnin off 2 of hispanic leaderships by being hostile on them so damm this racist place we need to expose this racists i know they stay tryn to get us

Unregistered

straight outta eye contact

now u kno who callin the shots why they runn all the minority people off last year the face of the racism to me is the 1 with the all them mental issues