Sheriff Tom Knight admits in newspaper oped "systemic racism by American officers" - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    This video shows approximately 30 black males in a shootout with each other in a residential DC neighborhood. It was captured from ring.com.

90-second video: https://youtu.be/K3RiJxu-yKU

Black Lives Matter!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    it really does not matter what office you are in. People like you who are negative 100% of the time are not welcome anywhere. You walk around your office crying about every little thing at work. When everyone in your office knows that you are a sad person with a miserable life and you want everyone else to be sad. So, i am located in every office and we all want your pathetic sadness about everything gone. And we all will be glad to hold the door for you to walk out. You will not be missed. How's that answer a-hole.
    b-i-n-g-o.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha ha ha. Come and see me at the 11B office. When you come into the lobby, tell the front desk that you are here to kick my azz! It should only take me 5 minutes to send you crying. So it can be accomplished in my morning break. See you around 10ish?
    I'm here! But you're not. I figured as much.

Unregistered
    Nope. You lie like a rug. I even waited in the clerical area for you to arrive. So, not only do you lie, you are also a coward. But hey, everyone in the office knew why i was waiting and they all had a good laugh about you. You are a sad sad person.

Unregistered
    Nope. You lie like a rug. I even waited in the clerical area for you to arrive. So, not only do you lie, you are also a coward. But hey, everyone in the office knew why i was waiting and they all had a good laugh about you. You are a sad sad person.
    Nope, I was the only one waiting in the lobby and you did not show. You are the liar, not me.

Unregistered
    Showed your reply to the front office personnel. They asked me how you could be trusted to testify in court if you lie here. BTW, our lobby has been closed for the last 3 months. What a coward.

Unregistered
    Showed your reply to the front office personnel. They asked me how you could be trusted to testify in court if you lie here. BTW, our lobby has been closed for the last 3 months. What a coward.
    Dude, just admit it. You didn't show up. You wussed out.

Unregistered
    Dude was here. And the coward was not. As many agree, you are a very sad person with a sad life. You want everyone to be as sad as you. No one in your office has any respect for you and they all would be glad to see you leave. How's that DUDE. What are you, 12 years old? Who in the hell uses Dude anymore? Grow up boy.

Unregistered
    It really does not matter what office you are in. People like you who are negative 100% of the time are not welcome anywhere. You walk around your office crying about every little thing at work. When everyone in your office knows that you are a sad person with a miserable life and you want everyone else to be sad. So, I am located in every office and we all want your pathetic sadness about everything gone. And we all will be glad to hold the door for you to walk out. You will not be missed. How's that answer A-Hole.
    As stated before DUDE....

Unregistered
    BTW, neither of them showed. I was there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast