Sheriff Tom Knight admits in newspaper oped "systemic racism by American officers" - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It really does not matter what office you are in. People like you who are negative 100% of the time are not welcome anywhere. You walk around your office crying about every little thing at work. When everyone in your office knows that you are a sad person with a miserable life and you want everyone else to be sad. So, I am located in every office and we all want your pathetic sadness about everything gone. And we all will be glad to hold the door for you to walk out. You will not be missed. How's that answer A-Hole.
    Let's not lose sight on the issue here. Focus folks....

Unregistered
    Can I still " work " from home?

Unregistered
    Can I still " work " from home?
    You never worked at the office, so why start working at home?

Unregistered
    It really does not matter what office you are in. People like you who are negative 100% of the time are not welcome anywhere. You walk around your office crying about every little thing at work. When everyone in your office knows that you are a sad person with a miserable life and you want everyone else to be sad. So, I am located in every office and we all want your pathetic sadness about everything gone. And we all will be glad to hold the door for you to walk out. You will not be missed. How's that answer A-Hole.
    As said prior. You are a sad person with a sad life.

Unregistered
    As said prior. You are a sad person with a sad life.

Suspended deputy resigns amid allegations of bias

By STEVE THOMPSON
    Published Aug. 25, 2005
    A white Pasco County sheriff's deputy has resigned rather than face discipline in an incident in which a black man and woman accuse him of detaining them at gunpoint in a racially motivated traffic stop.
    The couple filed a complaint with the Sheriff's Office's internal affairs unit after the June 30 incident. An attorney also has sent a letter on their behalf notifying the agency of their intent to bring a lawsuit claiming violations of their civil rights.
    Former warrants detective Jerald Brush _ who has worked for the Sheriff's Office nearly 15 years _ was demoted to patrol deputy and suspended for two days after the agency's investigation was completed March 9. He resigned April 8, sheriff's spokesman Kevin Doll said Friday.

Brush, 39, and a Department of Corrections officer ordered the couple out of a Chevy Impala with tinted windows and onto the pavement at gunpoint and searched them both, all without justification, the agency's investigation found. The investigation did not conclude any racial motivation.
    The driver of the car, however, says he sees no other way to explain the incident.
    "That's the only way that I can look it," Clarence Cason told the St. Petersburg Times on Friday.
    Cason, 25, said that he and his girlfriend Shamika Williams, 22, were on their way to breakfast that morning when Brush and the DOC officer began watching them near Southgate Shopping Center in New Port Richey. As the couple pulled away from a cafe that turned out to be closed, the two plain-clothed officers pulled into their path in an unmarked car.
    The two officers told investigators that they saw Cason reaching forward and under the car seat.
    Brush said he put his hand on his gun and unsnapped the holster. The DOC officer, Jeff Deremer, said he pulled his gun and kept it in a "low ready" position. Cason said both men had their guns drawn.
    The officers, who were together to serve warrants that day, searched Cason's pocket for his driver's license and William's purse for a cable bill she said would identify her. Both said they did not give consent to the searches.

Brush, who had been depositing money at a bank as he watched the couple, told investigators Cason and Williams appeared to be looking back at him and acting suspiciously.
    He felt they were "either wanted for a warrant or somebody shouldn't have been driving the car," he said. "Some type of crime was either occurring or was about to be commited."
    Cason said he was looking at the officers only because they were looking at him. At one point, he said, he threw up his hands as if to say, "What?"
    "We didn't do anything," Cason said. "We were two innocent people trying to go get breakfast."
    While the pair was detained, according to the internal affairs report, Brush told Cason that his actions had scared him partly because officer safety has been an issue since the slaying of sheriff's Lt. Charles "Bo" Harrison in 2003.

After Brush and Deremer found no warrants or other violations on Cason or Williams, they let the couple go.
    The pair called 911, and an operator told them to call the Sheriff's Office. They called a lawyer instead, Cason said.
    The Department of Corrections is not investigating Deremer's part in the incident, that agency's spokesman, Sterling Ivey, said Friday.
    During the Sheriff's Office inquiry, Brush told investigators that if he had to do it again, he would have stopped the couple and would probably be more aggressive.

Unregistered
    These sad people who lead sad life's are a fungus. Since they have a sad life, they want everyone else to be sad. Just suck it up butter cup.

Unregistered
    Deremer is still silent over this subject. Coward.

I’m your friend. I told you I would never stop recall?

Unregistered

Deremer

Deremer Is a Coward! He will not respond. He needs John con who is garbage.Clowns!

Unregistered

Cola,FDLE. He sill hides

Coward!!!!!

Unregistered
    Deremer Is a Coward I see he shut his pie hole.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234