Sheriff Tom Knight admits in newspaper oped "systemic racism by American officers"
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Tom Knight admits in newspaper oped "systemic racism by American officers"

Sheriff Tom Knight in Sarasota County had the courage to write an opinion piece that was printed by the newspaper that admits that American law enforcement officers practice "systemic prejudice" throughout the United States:

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...ican-Americans

Please stand in solidarity and support with Sheriff Knight.

Unregistered
    There is no greater systemic prejudice than that which exists at FDOC.

Unregistered
    There is the door. If you don't like it. Just walk away. You will not be missed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is the door. If you don't like it. Just walk away. You will not be missed.
    If I walk out the door, the whole Department (including you) is coming with me.

Unregistered
    Meet you at the door tomorrow at 5pm. If I am not there, just close it.

Unregistered
    Meet you at the door tomorrow at 5pm. If I am not there, just close it.
    I can't meet you at the door unless you tell me which office you are at.

Unregistered
    It really does not matter what office you are in. People like you who are negative 100% of the time are not welcome anywhere. You walk around your office crying about every little thing at work. When everyone in your office knows that you are a sad person with a miserable life and you want everyone else to be sad. So, I am located in every office and we all want your pathetic sadness about everything gone. And we all will be glad to hold the door for you to walk out. You will not be missed. How's that answer A-Hole.

Unregistered
    It really does not matter what office you are in. People like you who are negative 100% of the time are not welcome anywhere. You walk around your office crying about every little thing at work. When everyone in your office knows that you are a sad person with a miserable life and you want everyone else to be sad. So, I am located in every office and we all want your pathetic sadness about everything gone. And we all will be glad to hold the door for you to walk out. You will not be missed. How's that answer A-Hole.
    Come say that to my face A-Hole. Tell me what office you're at and I'll meet you there today at 5:00 p.m.

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha. Come and see me at the 11B office. When you come into the lobby, tell the front desk that you are here to kick my azz! It should only take me 5 minutes to send you crying. So it can be accomplished in my morning break. See you around 10ish?

Unregistered
    Again, you are a very sad person who wants everyone else to be sad too. No one in your office likes your negativity. So, leave!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast