Demotion - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Demotion

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He should put a tracking and GPS to his wife. She the one he should be following around. She been banged by a lot of HPD cops. Even a k9 do sexo with her! Lmao. Why did you choose to marry this filthy wench? I know you probably don’t have much dignity left after the demotion. But please have some dignity and divorce this wench.
    “A K9” Noooooooo ..... Several officers & 2 of the K9’s

Unregistered
    There are so many keyboard warriors in here. The cowards writing these post are the same who smile in his face. WR is a very good supervisor. He’s by the book but fair. And he was being groomed by PK to be a lieutenant. And PK is another great supervisor. Wether you like them or not, they are both great supervisors. Like him or hate him we all know WR did not deserve a demotion. Also his wife has nothing to do with any of this. And the same cowards who talk about her here smile in her face. You are all a bunch of keyboard warriors two faced cowards.

Unregistered
    There are so many keyboard warriors in here. The cowards writing these post are the same who smile in his face. WR is a very good supervisor. He’s by the book but fair. And he was being groomed by PK to be a lieutenant. And PK is another great supervisor. Wether you like them or not, they are both great supervisors. Like him or hate him we all know WR did not deserve a demotion. Also his wife has nothing to do with any of this. And the same cowards who talk about her here smile in her face. You are all a bunch of keyboard warriors two faced cowards.
    Go to bed WR youre drunk

Unregistered
    Go to bed WR youre drunk

Probably even high..... So yeah, go to sleep.

Unregistered
    Listen I don’t like Rawley and I don’t trust him. But what 100 did to him is wrong. Let’s be honest. He should have gotten hours. But a demotion? And for what? Caught not wearing a mask? Whether you like the guy or not that’s BS what they did to him.
    Never forget that a corrupt leader must constantly instill fear to those below him to retain power.

Unregistered

So glad!!

I am so glad that I retired when I did, many years ago, and now banking it like never before away from law enforcement. Each of you should head to the door and find other careers where you can make real money.

Unregistered
    Karma is a B!tch WR. Btw wanna buy a pair of Monica's panties?

Unregistered
    Give some examples of some lucrative careers out there. I’m almost at the door and exploring....

Unregistered
    Give some examples of some lucrative careers out there. I’m almost at the door and exploring....

There is a couple of options... You could either vender aguacates en una esquina.... Or you can provide transportation taking al tragaleche to Citrus, he will provide a BJ, and if you take him all the way to Jackson Crisis he will lick your nuts too.

Unregistered
    PK a good supervisor? He was baker acted a few years back. Yeah hes such a great supervisor. Lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast