Demotion - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Demotion

Unregistered

Wr = sv

When WR decided to laser off his tattoos after getting here I knew he was destined to be a company man. If you cant be true to yourself and own your body and ink without outside influence then why would we be surprised at what a piece of dog excrement you became after getting some stripes.

You have been demoted, laughed at constantly, and no one likes you at all in this Department. You are destined to be the next Sergio for sure.

Unregistered
    Hard to feel bad for the guy after he wrote up so many people When he was a sergeant.

Unregistered
    You would think that after WR got demoted he would be humble. WRONG.He’s actually gotten worse. He is monitoring the CAD and the GPS and Following his guys around. He is writing up his guys for BS. Once a snake always a snake. That’s why you got demoted WR. For being a piece of sh*t. Kharma pal

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You would think that after WR got demoted he would be humble. WRONG.He’s actually gotten worse. He is monitoring the CAD and the GPS and Following his guys around. He is writing up his guys for BS. Once a snake always a snake. That’s why you got demoted WR. For being a piece of sh*t. Kharma pal
    He should put a tracking and GPS to his wife. She the one he should be following around. She been banged by a lot of HPD cops. Even a k9 do sexo with her! Lmao. Why did you choose to marry this filthy wench? I know you probably don’t have much dignity left after the demotion. But please have some dignity and divorce this wench.

Unregistered
    Instead of getting mad, I just laugh and reminisce of when his chick used to work my rod on duty.

Unregistered
    Yo rawley. I heard your chick used to jam out to BIG PoPPa ! Notorious B.i.G. Lol and the stuttererrrrrrr both who are your rank buddy. Keep following that GpS son!!!

Unregistered
    Listen I don’t like Rawley and I don’t trust him. But what 100 did to him is wrong. Let’s be honest. He should have gotten hours. But a demotion? And for what? Caught not wearing a mask? Whether you like the guy or not that’s BS what they did to him.

Unregistered
    Listen I don’t like Rawley and I don’t trust him. But what 100 did to him is wrong. Let’s be honest. He should have gotten hours. But a demotion? And for what? Caught not wearing a mask? Whether you like the guy or not that’s BS what they did to him.

That is exactly the whole point of this thread.

How many times did WR do wrong onto others unfairly and based on pure hatred?

This time around was his turn, and his pride was hit where it hurts the most.... All that effort, patience, and a_s_s kissing for nothing, straight down the toilet..... And yet he does not learn, but becomes even worse. What a character !!!!

Unregistered
    That is exactly the whole point of this thread.

How many times did WR do wrong onto others unfairly and based on pure hatred?

This time around was his turn, and his pride was hit where it hurts the most.... All that effort, patience, and a_s_s kissing for nothing, straight down the toilet..... And yet he does not learn, but becomes even worse. What a character !!!!
    I understand your point. But demoting him was wrong. 100 does whatever he pleases without any remorse for anyone. Think about this. WR studied hard, put a lot of effort, A lot of time, and dedication into the exam. Then he waited patiently for years to get made. Aside from that, it was a pay raise for him and also more money for his retirement. I think 100 needs to consider all of these factors before making his decisions. 100’s decision to demote WR was life changing.

Unregistered
    I understand your point. But demoting him was wrong. 100 does whatever he pleases without any remorse for anyone. Think about this. WR studied hard, put a lot of effort, A lot of time, and dedication into the exam. Then he waited patiently for years to get made. Aside from that, it was a pay raise for him and also more money for his retirement. I think 100 needs to consider all of these factors before making his decisions. 100’s decision to demote WR was life changing.

I never said the decision to demote him was the right one, but what I am saying is, in life that goes around comes around. Plus how many of his subordinates had he hammered for not being obedient, but yet he was not obedient to a directive posted everywhere along with the consequenses of being disobedient to it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast