Sheriff Knight: Racial bias in American law enforcement against African Americans - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The about is an excellent post about Marxism!

• Declaration of Independence in the United States Congress on July 4, 1776:
      "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."
      (click here for source)

Marxism is atheistic governance, which is the antithesis of belief in God. The Constitution says that our freedom from God is self-evident and specifically, it says that our freedom is granted by God Himself, and not by Marxism, nor by any other government. Marxism can restrict God given freedom, but Marxism cannot grant freedom. All men are created by God with certain inalienable rights.

The Marxists attempt to destabilize the U.S. to usher in a new era of communism has failed, even if you do not yet realize it.

God bless POTUS, SCOTUS and the Constitution of the United States!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Tom Knight View Post
    How do you explain racial bias in law enforcement against African American people? The relationship between citizens and police has reached a tipping point. The thin blue line is being erased.

Full story:
    https://www.heraldtribune.com/opinio...ip-and-culture

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Kelly View Post
    Sheriff Tom Knight joined protesters when they shut down the intersection at University Parkway and Cattleman Road to protest what happened in Minnesota – and then told the crowd that he too is angry.

Source: https://www.mysuncoast.com/2020/06/0...otesters-scso/

Quote Originally Posted by Marcine Joseph View Post
    Deputies say that the protesters who were with Sheriff Knight vandalized stores.

Source: https://www.mysuncoast.com/2020/06/0...-deputies-say/
    That's three consecutive newspaper articles. this crap is REAL. You can't make this stuff up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Tom Knight View Post
    How do you explain racial bias in law enforcement against African American people?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Kelly View Post
    Sheriff Tom Knight told protesters, "I am angry too."
    Knight refuses to allow SSO deputies to wear thin black gloves, even on cold days, as you see this cop wearing in this video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1271106475520335874

(please do not listen to what the woman is saying in the video)

Unreal3

Racism

Dan Tutko (Capt) is the biggest racist on the SSO. Yes Dan i worked beside you in zone 1. You use to say i hate these Nig---. How sick. You always wanted to mess with the black community, and now your a Capt?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreal3 View Post
    Dan Tutko (Capt) is the biggest racist on the SSO. Yes Dan i worked beside you in zone 1. You use to say i hate these Nig---. How sick. You always wanted to mess with the black community, and now your a Capt?
    Not everyone is a racist in the SSO, but yes, we have our unfair share of racists. On a personal level, I choose not to name names, though I could.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not everyone is a racist in the SSO, but yes, we have our unfair share of racists. On a personal level, I choose not to name names, though I could.
    I call bullshirt. I've been doing this job many years and have never seen any LEO take action due to racism. Never. Our agencies have spent years healing from this stigma and taking action to prevent it. Remember all the in-service and rules to sign? The stats do not support the claim. LEO's have been mandated to track use of force UOF on every arrest, remember. This is nothing more than a systematic attempt to stop the police from making arrests. If you want to change the culture to the positive people need to stop running from the police, resisting arrest, and committing crimes. This is all about buying votes against Trump.

Unregistered
    Ahhh White Bald guy on dayshift from a “Southern” State (no names)? Hello anyone who has ever worked with him knows, but yet we all keep silent and laugh like he’s just joking. So I call bullshit on your bullshit. When you have cops working that have a hate in their heart for blacks you have a problem. What has the department done about this?

Unregistered
    Ahhh White Bald guy on dayshift from a “Southern” State (no names)? Hello anyone who has ever worked with him knows, but yet we all keep silent and laugh like he’s just joking. So I call bullshit on your bullshit. When you have cops working that have a hate in their heart for blacks you have a problem. What has the department done about this?
    That is true, but conversely, I have lived in an all black area (up north) where I was the only white guy -- and I was hated for being white. I experienced "reverse prejudice," based solely on the color of my white skin.

FACTOID: Prejudice exists in the hearts of both whites and blacks -- and prejudice is wrong, no matter who is doing the hating.

We all came from the seed of Father Adam and Mother Eve. The "genetic color and feature variations" that have evolved are interesting, but the bloodline is one and the same, as is evidenced by the reproductive ability of all the races to interbreed. There is no difference, except on judgement day when those who are filled with hate are damned for all eternity. Hell is not prejudiced against color -- and hell accepts all races. Stop the hate!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I call bullshirt. I've been doing this job many years and have never seen any LEO take action due to racism. Never. Our agencies have spent years healing from this stigma and taking action to prevent it. Remember all the in-service and rules to sign? The stats do not support the claim. LEO's have been mandated to track use of force UOF on every arrest, remember. This is nothing more than a systematic attempt to stop the police from making arrests. If you want to change the culture to the positive people need to stop running from the police, resisting arrest, and committing crimes. This is all about buying votes against Trump.
    I have seen white deputies conduct traffic stops on black people driving "beaters" and then illegally shake them down to look for drugs. A white SSO sergeant jokingly says, "I'm doing everything in my power to keep the darkie down." Naming names would be a career ender, but I know racism when I see it. It's wrong.

Unregistered

TAC unit

I have seen white deputies conduct traffic stops on black people driving "beaters" and then illegally shake them down to look for drugs. A white SSO sergeant jokingly says, "I'm doing everything in my power to keep the darkie down." Naming names would be a career ender, but I know racism when I see it. It's wrong.
    Scenario during a traffic stop:

A deputy gets the driver and passenger(s) to step outside of the vehicle. Then while a deputy is standing behind someone, the deputy quickly sticks his hand deep into the person's pocket (before the person can object) and the deputy starts rummaging around with is fingers looking for pill bottles, baggies or drugs and then the deputy states: "You don't mind if I search you for weapons, do you?"

Ahhhh the psychological games we play with citizens, with the law heavily weighted on our side, in case anything unexpectedly goes awry.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast