Eliseo Santana DEM for Sheriff - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He seems like a professional political butterfly bouncing from one election to the other and never winning any of them. He ran for school board a couple of times, a city counsel seat and a few other things. Never won a single election. He would also be a double dipper along with Simovich and Steffen which we all know voters love.
    I'll take Santana or Steffen over Bob any day. Maybe even Simovich although he is inherently evil, just not as bad as Bob.

Unregistered
    I have it on good authority that McLynas is scared to engage Bob in a MMA fight.
    I think they should have a dance off followed by a hula hoop trick demonstration, judged by a panel of Deputies from the jail and the road.

Its the only way to be sure.

Unregistered
    I'll take Santana or Steffen over Bob any day. Maybe even Simovich although he is inherently evil, just not as bad as Bob.
    All three are double dippers and that alone makes them unelectable. Why else did you think Bob bent over backwards to set them up with that $260,000 per year. To make sure they could never run and win against him.

Unregistered
    All three are double dippers and that alone makes them unelectable. Why else did you think Bob bent over backwards to set them up with that $260,000 per year. To make sure they could never run and win against him.
    Double dipping did not hurt Coats any and he was sheriff. Santana's pension is peanuts compared to GS and DS. Either one could replace Bob.

Unregistered
    Mr. Santana has officially qualified for the election. Thank you Sir. I look forward to campaigning on your behalf. I think JM is probably in his bathroom crying and cleaning his underwear. Aug 18th, ol' JM will be out!

Unregistered
    JM is now personally attacking Mr. Santana on his Facebook calling out his being a maintenance guy and accusing him of being in some conspiracy with Sheriff Gualtieri. Paranoid much? Hey JM and "Deb Bee" Mr. Santana may or may not have a pension but if he does, it is not a Sheriff's office pension, it is a FRS as in FLORIDA RETIREMENT as do a million others. His donations are WAY MORE accountable than your donations from people who can't even vote with criminal past, right Jeffrey?

Unregistered
    Santana has an MBA degree so he is no dummy. What does JM have besides a criminal background?

Unregistered
    I'm ready to see all 3 candidates on debate stage. But canidate James might not want to debate.
    How bout it james
    It has already been stated by Gualtieri himself, Bob is the one that is too afraid to debate McLynas. What a coward.

Unregistered
    Dr. Palmer got 40% of the votes with no campaign vs Rice. Santana will get the Democrat and Latino votes so he is a real threat to Bob Gualtieri. All you suck-ups and wanna bees better start digging deep in your wallets if you want to keep your cushy admin jobs or get promoted.

Some of you think Santana is a nobody but he has a lot of connections in county government and in the Latino community which implicitly supports him. It's about time we had a minority sheriff. Why not Santana since Holloway has no interest in running for Sheriff and GS has been bought off with the double dip money so no chance of a Greek sheriff.
    McLynas is hispanic you moron.

Unregistered
    Santana has an MBA degree so he is no dummy. What does JM have besides a criminal background?
    I guess you didn't see the first debate. Hands down won by McLynas. Bob looked like the typical liar politician and got called out on several issues even with softball questions. All Santana had to say was that the he was hispanic and that will make him a great sheriff. He also said that on his first day on the job, he was sat down and told he was not liked because he was hispanic and that they didn't want to hire him but they were forced to for a quota. He went on to say that same racist culture exists at the PCSO today. So, first day the PCSO was racist, he worked there for 31 years, and the PCSO is still racist, but he never said a single word? He never took a stand? He never did a damn thing about it for 31 years, but NOW he wants to "fix" it? GTFOH

Even the TBT said all Santana did was agree with McLynas. McLynas was strong, forcefull and knew his stuff. Debate #1 down, McLynas the clear winner. But don't take my word for it, watch it yourselves.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast