Eliseo Santana DEM for Sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sitting sheriff has been recognized by national media as 1 of the best in the nation. He has a huge war chest for reelection. He ain't worried
    Endorsed by the liberal media like the Tampa Bay Times? There is the reason to vote for Bob Gualtieri - because the liberal media tells us so. The same media who hates cops and sides with the rioters. Good thinking.

Unregistered
    I'm ready to see all 3 candidates on debate stage. But canidate James might not want to debate.
    How bout it james
    MyLynas called out Bob for being a coward and refusing to debate him in 2016. Now he is calling Bob out and daring him to debate him. Bob will chicken out again. With this current climate, everything that Bob says will be boood and everything McLynas says will be cheered. Bob can't win any debates these days.

Unregistered
    MyLynas called out Bob for being a coward and refusing to debate him in 2016. Now he is calling Bob out and daring him to debate him. Bob will chicken out again. With this current climate, everything that Bob says will be boood and everything McLynas says will be cheered. Bob can't win any debates these days.
    I dare McLynas to challenge Bob to a fist fight. I would love to see Bob unleash on that sissy boy!

Unregistered
    I have it on good authority that McLynas is running as a Dem and Santana is thinking about backing out already because the $10,000 entrance fee is too much.

Unregistered
    I have it on good authority that McLynas is running as a Dem and Santana is thinking about backing out already because the $10,000 entrance fee is too much.
    I have it on good authority that McLynas is scared to engage Bob in a MMA fight.

Unregistered
    I have it on better authority that your wrong, JM already declared NPA and it is against election rules to change

Unregistered
    I have it on better authority that your wrong, JM already declared NPA and it is against election rules to change
    Actually, you can change party affiliation right up until you qualify. I have it on good authority McLynas has qualified, paid the fee and is running as a DEM as of a few minutes ago.

Unregistered
    They should join forces. You know its coming

Unregistered
    I've seen several replies about not knowing who Eliseo is, was or that if he even worked here. Eliseo was a supervisor in communications maintenance. He was a great guy who'd help you in any way he could and often would go out of his way to do so. He was't a stuffed shirt who didn't have time to speak with you. Sad that people on here are bashing the man and yet claim to have never heard of him or met him. Had you met him, you'd remember him and you'd realize what I post is true.

Unregistered
    I've seen several replies about not knowing who Eliseo is, was or that if he even worked here. Eliseo was a supervisor in communications maintenance. He was a great guy who'd help you in any way he could and often would go out of his way to do so. He was't a stuffed shirt who didn't have time to speak with you. Sad that people on here are bashing the man and yet claim to have never heard of him or met him. Had you met him, you'd remember him and you'd realize what I post is true.
    He seems like a professional political butterfly bouncing from one election to the other and never winning any of them. He ran for school board a couple of times, a city counsel seat and a few other things. Never won a single election. He would also be a double dipper along with Simovich and Steffen which we all know voters love.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast