Eliseo Santana DEM for Sheriff - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’d vote for Roger Rabbit before I’d vote for JM
    Good for you, glad you shared, that with all of us. The way some of you carry on over, James this, James that. Give me the impression your afraid that James (might) have a chance and your worried your little world would come crashing down. I see no candidate, worth my vote. Bob, is self serving, Santana doesn't have the experience and James, well, nothing can really be said on that. Out of the 3, IF and it's a really big (IF) I did vote, it would be for James. Doesn't that just get you, all pi$$ed off? Hey a novel idea, why don't YOU throw you hat into the election? With you being such a expert on people and since James is a thorn in you azz and you post daily about him. Shut him down, then when it's just you and your idol Bob, you can bow out and save face. Doesn't matter who win, soon were all going to in for a rude awaking. States, Counties and cities are all heading into the red on budgets, with this virus. How do you think, they are going to cut cost, try to recoup loses? Raise taxes and hurt their chances for reelection? No, by cutting jobs, laying off, combining more operations under one command, forced retirement. This will also be the great opportunity for bosses to get rid of the ones they don't like. A hiring freeze, maybe? Yet, the double dippers will remain safe. The inner circle must be protected. Specking of the double dippers, you mean out of ALL employed here, there is not ONE who could fill these positions? That doesn't speck well, of the opinion the Sheriff seems to have on all of us.

Unregistered
    Given Bob's latest actions, there isn't a lot of difference between him and Santana. At least Santana does not have a bunch of double dippers, cronies, family dynasties and butt kissers to protect and promote.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011