PBA President Stahl made it clear that we don’t matter

Unregistered

PBA President Stahl made it clear that we don’t matter

Not once did PBA President mention any other department other than MDPD
    Finally!!!!!! Our PBA President mustered the nerve to speak up. Sure he looked nervous as all get go but he gave it a shot. He didn’t sound all that good but he showed his face. And, for that I give him credit. You must learn to walk before you run.
    What insulted me he only praised and spoke about the difficulties MDPD Faces. I guess all the other departments that pay equal dues don’t deserve a pat, or recognition. And, all other departments don’t face difficulties.
    Sure we want a president that speaks up and this was a tiny step forward but excluding all others except MDPD is a disrespect equal to what the protesters are doing.
    Where was the PBA all the miserable hot days we stood post at the check points? Zero. How many times has the PBA thanked us for a job well done. Zero. How many times did the PBA publicly say what a great job we were doing. Zero.
    Shape up President Stahl, or ship out.

Unregistered
    Steadman is quickly becoming the worst PBA President in its history. He really should
    Save himself Further embarrassment and
    Step down

Unregistered
    He is losing support rather quickly. County cops are tired of him and his positions on various topics. They have been referring him as a sell out. The PBA has been turned upside down. Sad