Take a knee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take a knee

Unregistered

Take a knee

So Redding is now taking a knee with the protesters in uniform? What a disgrace

Unregistered
    As a white cop. I love and respect Norris.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3159385]As a white cop. I love and respect Norris.
    COB

Unregistered
    Absolutely not!’ I am a white female cop not in any ranks. Norris had to do what he Needed too. He’s even kneels and understands the frustrations i totally have faith in him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Absolutely not!’ I am a white female cop not in any ranks. Norris had to do what he Needed too. He’s even kneels and understands the frustrations i totally have faith in him.
    NR is so old that he remembers the Civil War as a kid.

Unregistered
    You’re useless.

Unregistered

Angry

Are you kidding me!!?? A Major in uniform, take a knee ok MAYBE-throw up the "black power fist"-ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME???!!! Oh and lets not forget he is one of the blessed NOBLE members-where is SH? She probably orchestrated it with the media-POS. I am soooooooo over the double standard crap and the racial divide created. Do any of you actually think we could have a white or latin officers group?? Heck no!! Thanks command staff you guys are as useless as the day you arrived!! Keep having your meetings and apologizing for something we did not do!!! WOW-lost the little bit of respect I had for this command staff-

Probably gonna get fired for having an opinion now-no 1st amendment right for us-just gotta keep taking the beatings and smile.

Unregistered
    The Chief will be washing his Major’s feet tomorrow at Staff to begin the healing process and save his job.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/07/white...olina-forgive/

Unregistered
    NR is so old that he remembers the Civil War as a kid.
    Norris R is so old. He went to school with Jim Crow

Unregistered
    You have FAITH in him?? No doubt SH wrote that bull$h*t cause if you're a white female cop, you'd know you're one of the people NR hates the most. He's nothing but a racist ignorant bully. Watch your back with him and NOBLE - they all share the same brain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast