Tru Homestead fake news - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TH. Are you professional enough to apologize?

You shot your load a little early with your recent post about one of our officers

Should have waited to get the facts from the investigation

We will be waiting for an apology
    I didn't write the article, but I don't see the problem with it.

I will apologize as soon as your lying colleagues apologize and come clean on their lies and falsified reports. I guess we will all be waiting.

So in your mind an officer can shoot 6 people, and that doesn't raise any red flags to you?

You people are pathetic losers, and that's not all HPD, but you losers know who you are.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Grow some balls and post the investigation packets and outcome

Don’t think you man enough

Coward
    Hi Anthony Green,
    Didn't think you'd have the nutz to come on here.

That's hilariously ironic that a man who has to continue to claim he was scared for his life, so he doesn't go to prison after shooting 6 different people, would call another man a coward.

Did those big mean looking black men scare you that bad? LOL

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    So seriously, how do you all think this is going to go down?

Thinking you can just come at me for the 11th time with false stalking charges?

Why so adverse to the First Amendment?

Can anyone actually provide evidence that we published something false about Green?

Why so resistant to bodycams and accountability?

Does no one see Green as an outlier shooting six people at different times?

Can you name 3 other officers in the entire US who have shot six people, at 6 different times, in the last 15 years?

Does anyone still claim that my recording of Rolle was lawful, admissible in court, and that it demonstrates his continually growing counts of official misconduct?

Does anyone believe that Rolle didn't know it was illegal to backdate falsified records destruction logs, i.e. falsifying official documents, after he went after Deegan for for the same crime more than a year earlier?

Does anyone think I 'am bluffing when I say I am in possession of Kennedy communicating with public officials using private emails?

Does any one think I am bluffing when I claim that Burgess, Gretsas, and WSH plotted coups against sitting council members and Mayor Bateman.

Does anyone doubt that Gretsas sent emails to residents of Homestead concerning open criminal investigations conducted between the MDSAO and FDLE?

Does anyone doubt that Gretsas's best friend Isis Perez is the mole at the MDSAO?

So many questions about the thousands of emails sent using private emails by many elected officials.

Does anyone doubt that Rolle, Kennedy, Burgess, Gretsas, Fairclough, etc. ever trusted the wrong people with deep dark secrets?

All I can say is hold my beer biatches, we are just getting started.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    So seriously, how do you all think this is going to go down?

Thinking you can just come at me for the 11th time with false stalking charges?

Why so adverse to the First Amendment?

Can anyone actually provide evidence that we published something false about Green?

Why so resistant to bodycams and accountability?

Does no one see Green as an outlier shooting six people at different times?

Can you name 3 other officers in the entire US who have shot six people, at 6 different times, in the last 15 years?

Does anyone still claim that my recording of Rolle was lawful, admissible in court, and that it demonstrates his continually growing counts of official misconduct?

Does anyone believe that Rolle didn't know it was illegal to backdate falsified records destruction logs, i.e. falsifying official documents, after he went after Deegan for for the same crime more than a year earlier?

Does anyone think I 'am bluffing when I say I am in possession of Kennedy communicating with public officials using private emails?

Does any one think I am bluffing when I claim that Burgess, Gretsas, and WSH plotted coups against sitting council members and Mayor Bateman.

Does anyone doubt that Gretsas sent emails to residents of Homestead concerning open criminal investigations conducted between the MDSAO and FDLE?

Does anyone doubt that Gretsas's best friend Isis Perez is the mole at the MDSAO?

So many questions about the thousands of emails sent using private emails by many elected officials.

Does anyone doubt that Rolle, Kennedy, Burgess, Gretsas, Fairclough, etc. ever trusted the wrong people with deep dark secrets?

All I can say is hold my beer biatches, we are just getting started.

Doc Justice
    ***Recording of Rolle was "unlawful"

Unregistered
    Just so you know several people with a conscience reached out us, and basically dumped their servers to us, going back a decade or more up to the present.

Yeah, that's going to leave a mark my friends, I shiz you not.

Yes, it will take us a little time to go through it all and digest it, then some more time to synthesize it with everything else collected by me over 8 years, and insiders with knowledge piecing it all together.

But, all I can say is possibly time for a little RICO suave, and I would be remiss if I didn't proclaim BOHICA biatches, and this time I am leaving the lube at home and have the community joining me!!!

So now go run like the little ****roaches you are as the lights turn on.

Oh I almost forgot, many of your colleagues with badges are turning too, as you disgust them and make them want to puke, but those aren't the people who dumped servers.

Doc Justice

ps. you ask for evidence, just wait until I get the records on my last few requests. Then we will drop it like its hot. Let them try to cover, and we will hit even harder. So just keep coming and trying to intimidate everyone, the pattern is now so clear a blind man can see it.

Unregistered
    #FirstToSquealGetsTheBestDeal

Unregistered
    Delusional much ?

Unregistered
    Delusional much ?
    Only when I do Coke with Shiver.

Unregistered
    What’s the scoop with your AI female officer? I see her on telegram all the time. Is she single? She’s a cutie.

Unregistered
    BOHICA. We heard rumors about your past time 🧐

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast