Not once did PBA President mention any other department other than MDPD

Unregistered

Not once did PBA President mention any other department other than MDPD

Finally!!!!!! Our PBA President mustered the nerve to speak up. Sure he looked nervous as all get go but he gave it a shot. He didn’t sound all that good but he showed his face. And, for that I give him credit. You must learn to walk before you run.
    What insulted me he only praised and spoke about the difficulties MDPD Faces. I guess all the other departments that pay equal dues don’t deserve a pat, or recognition. And, all other departments don’t face difficulties.
    Sure we want a president that speaks up and this was a tiny step forward but excluding all others except MDPD is a disrespect equal to what the protesters are doing.
    Shape up President Stahl, or ship out.

Unregistered
    Are you surprised?!! I’ve been telling you this guy is all about himself. He’s a POS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Finally!!!!!! Our PBA President mustered the nerve to speak up. Sure he looked nervous as all get go but he gave it a shot. He didn’t sound all that good but he showed his face. And, for that I give him credit. You must learn to walk before you run.
    What insulted me he only praised and spoke about the difficulties MDPD Faces. I guess all the other departments that pay equal dues don’t deserve a pat, or recognition. And, all other departments don’t face difficulties.
    Sure we want a president that speaks up and this was a tiny step forward but excluding all others except MDPD is a disrespect equal to what the protesters are doing.
    Yes, next time he should mention the other 13 law enforcement agencies that PBA governs in one breathe! moron!

Better question is where is the PLEA president? I havent seen nor heard from him during this entire crisis. Both the COVID19 and the protests. He's a ghost!

Unregistered
    Yes, next time he should mention the other 13 law enforcement agencies that PBA governs in one breathe! moron!

Better question is where is the PLEA president? I havent seen nor heard from him during this entire crisis. Both the COVID19 and the protests. He's a ghost!
    Spoken like a true PBA spokesperson. Who gives a shitz about PLEA? We are talking about you specifically Steadman. MDPD is not the only agency around. It’s simple to say all law enforcement across the county. You treat us like we are step children and I don’t appreciate that.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true PBA spokesperson. Who gives a shitz about PLEA? We are talking about you specifically Steadman. MDPD is not the only agency around. It’s simple to say all law enforcement across the county. You treat us like we are step children and I don’t appreciate that.
    Grow a set of balls then and tell them P U S S Y!

Unregistered
    Who is the spook that sits behind the door?
    You all should be absolutely furious that JD PATTERSON TOOK THE KNEE!!!!

This is wild and you all really need to reevaluate who your Chief and Assistant Chief represent.

How did he become your Assistant Chief in the first place. MDPD Captain Tyrone White filed a lawsuit against him and he is still the subject of multiple lawsuits against him and MDPD by other officers.

Who picked him to take a knee??

Unregistered
    Grow a set of balls then and tell them P U S S Y!
    We have. Steadman cowards down in person. On this blog he acts all bad and stuff but in person he can’t even look is in the eye.

Unregistered
    We have. Steadman cowards down in person. On this blog he acts all bad and stuff but in person he can’t even look is in the eye.
    Domingo PBA has ALWAYS been here for our officers. What have you done? I personally know several FORMER PLEA members that left your organization because you turned your back on them during this covid crisis and protesting! Your nothing more than a fat POS liar and thief. Facts are facts. You post so much garbage that they literally created a sub-forum for your crap on MDPD's site! Pathetic!