Fwc
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fwc

Unregistered

Fwc

These guys treat everyone like crap and show no mercy. DO NOT ever extend police courtesy to them!! Jerks.

Unregistered
    Please expound..

Unregistered
    I don’t do ‘police courtesy’, I ‘exercise discretion’.
    Peace.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These guys treat everyone like crap and show no mercy. DO NOT ever extend police courtesy to them!! Jerks.
    What happened? Were you breaking the law and wanted special treatment? Do tell.

Unregistered
    They are FHP on water. Major jerks.

Unregistered
    What happened? Were you breaking the law and wanted special treatment? Do tell.
    They treat the community like shit. They show zero compassion and give people a criminal past, who would otherwise not have one. They won’t get any discretion from me, that’s for sure.

Unregistered

How the hell do you give someone a criminal past?

They treat the community like shit. They show zero compassion and give people a criminal past, who would otherwise not have one. They won’t get any discretion from me, that’s for sure.
    You mean a criminal charge?????

Unregistered
    You realize that any citation they issue, gives you an criminal past, right?

Moron.

Unregistered
    You realize that any citation they issue, gives you an criminal past, right?

Moron.
    You realize that if you get a citation from FWC it is because YOU screwed yourself. It isn't complicared.

How? By not having PFDs onboard your vessel, caught an identified & under/over sized or protected fish, etc. Maintain your vessel or watercraft.
    If you catch it and cannot identify it or know if it us within the limits, release it. Make sure you have the proper license & any needed stamps.
    Read the speed signs in the no wake and other zones.
    If you are hunting for it, do it in season and make sure your license and any necessary stamps are good. Identify it before you shot it, know bag limits, know the owner of the land.

You only get citations when you hunt, fish, or boat and break those published regulations. Here's an easy fix: read & know or don't go.
    Oh yeah, we don't care what you did in another state or country. You're here, not there.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true FWC A-Hole

Sometimes people deserve a break and some education, instead of a criminal citation. This does not apply to ALL cases, but it definitely applies to many.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast