Time to Stop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to Stop

Unregistered

Time to Stop

It's time to protect yourself and your family, if you have one. Every contact is a new opportunity to lose your job, just for doing your job. They don't want you to be proactive, so don't be. You need to take every opportunity to avoid contact with everyone, especially minorities. Totally minimize traffic stops, if not stop altogether. Take your sweet time going to hot calls, domestics, etc. Give people time to get away. Don't think that this will reflect negatively on you because the city will be fine with it. Basically, let blacks just do their thing, whatever that is. If some kill each other that's sad, but remember that the black community has no problem with killing each other. If you try to stop it you will no longer have any backing - to the contrary, you may lose your job and get charged with a crime. I can't emphasize enough, especially to you younger officers, don't get involved. I know this goes against everything that you stand for, but there is really no other option left. No Contacts = No Complaints = Everyone Happy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's time to protect yourself and your family, if you have one. Every contact is a new opportunity to lose your job, just for doing your job. They don't want you to be proactive, so don't be. You need to take every opportunity to avoid contact with everyone, especially minorities. Totally minimize traffic stops, if not stop altogether. Take your sweet time going to hot calls, domestics, etc. Give people time to get away. Don't think that this will reflect negatively on you because the city will be fine with it. Basically, let blacks just do their thing, whatever that is. If some kill each other that's sad, but remember that the black community has no problem with killing each other. If you try to stop it you will no longer have any backing - to the contrary, you may lose your job and get charged with a crime. I can't emphasize enough, especially to you younger officers, don't get involved. I know this goes against everything that you stand for, but there is really no other option left. No Contacts = No Complaints = Everyone Happy.
    By far the most ignorant post I have ever seen!!!

Unregistered
    I agree time to stop, respond slow as **** to calls. Only respond quick to your brothers and sisters needing backup.

If you didn’t see the speeches from our mayor and commissioners they want police charged and in prison. They will do whatever it takes to collar one of us! Don’t give them anything.

Unregistered
    I agree time to stop, respond slow as **** to calls. Only respond quick to your brothers and sisters needing backup.

If you didn’t see the speeches from our mayor and commissioners they want police charged and in prison. They will do whatever it takes to collar one of us! Don’t give them anything.
    I'm in on the first and third post. I don't care to lose my job, and or go to jail for just going my job, no way.

Unregistered
    MPD has lazy officers anyway so this won’t be a problem.

Unregistered
    It's time to stop.

Unregistered
    If you haven’t already seen, Hallandale PD’s SWAT team formally resigned. There seems to be different variables to their decision, but undoubtedly their lack of support and political climate forced them to think of their livelihoods and families first. There will likely be other teams doing the same. It’s not worth it anymore for a purely voluntary position.

Unregistered
    If you haven’t already seen, Hallandale PD’s SWAT team formally resigned. There seems to be different variables to their decision, but undoubtedly their lack of support and political climate forced them to think of their livelihoods and families first. There will likely be other teams doing the same. It’s not worth it anymore for a purely voluntary position.
    To be honest, we never had a SWAT team years ago and we used Hollywood or BSO on a contract basis. Its alot of expense that is truly not needed. No need for the Bearcat ($600K) or Bread truck ($300K) and the equipment and all of the other equipment,guns and training costs that could be used to fund positions on the street (in your cop shop Ha,Ha!) that you are all screaming for.

Oh I am sure there will be a slew of SWAT guys come on here and rage about my post but so be it. It and so much more are part of the new policing that is coming (like it or not).

For the record I don't like it but you cannot refuse to accept the situation and reality

Unregistered
    Hallandale seat resigned because of one commisioner we have 3 Commisioners And a mayor city manager , city attorneys all black who hate police . Our swat team is nuts to be there still you are instantly gonna get fired for shooting or hurting someone not to mention the second guessing you are gonna do could get you or your partner killed. GIVE IT UP let Bso do the dirty work city can’t touch them.

Unregistered
    Our swat team doesn’t do anything anyways who they gonna shoot? They breach a door and wait 5 hours to go in. Not to mention they haven’t had a warrant in ages! Disband swat not even VIN doing anything. Waste of money and time and your not even appreciated! Commissioners hate police hope you guys get it. Don’t let the camaraderie of being a team take you away from the fact that you have a family and pension that need you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast