Time to Stop - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to Stop

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our swat team doesn’t do anything anyways who they gonna shoot? They breach a door and wait 5 hours to go in. Not to mention they haven’t had a warrant in ages! Disband swat not even VIN doing anything. Waste of money and time and your not even appreciated! Commissioners hate police hope you guys get it. Don’t let the camaraderie of being a team take you away from the fact that you have a family and pension that need you.
    I believe the point of that previous post was to bring to light what happened in Hallandale. Not to comment on SWAT.

Obviously you do not understand the breach and hold tactic. So you would prefer YOUR coworkers and brothers to run into a house screaming and potentially shoot someone or get shot? Is that correct? If not, and I hope you don’t, do not comment on something you don’t know anything about. That would be contradictory to your opinion on not risking a pension and family.

If you want to dissolve SWAT based on fiscal reasoning, so be it. You’re entitled to your opinion. And hell, it may be the right call. Cheers.

Unregistered

Lol!!!!

To be honest, we never had a SWAT team years ago and we used Hollywood or BSO on a contract basis. Its alot of expense that is truly not needed. No need for the Bearcat ($600K) or Bread truck ($300K) and the equipment and all of the other equipment,guns and training costs that could be used to fund positions on the street (in your cop shop Ha,Ha!) that you are all screaming for.

Oh I am sure there will be a slew of SWAT guys come on here and rage about my post but so be it. It and so much more are part of the new policing that is coming (like it or not).

For the record I don't like it but you cannot refuse to accept the situation and reality
    LMAO! BREAD TRUCK! LMAO! wait, we have a swat team? LOL BREAD TRUCK!

Unregistered
    I believe the point of that previous post was to bring to light what happened in Hallandale. Not to comment on SWAT.

Obviously you do not understand the breach and hold tactic. So you would prefer YOUR coworkers and brothers to run into a house screaming and potentially shoot someone or get shot? Is that correct? If not, and I hope you don’t, do not comment on something you don’t know anything about. That would be contradictory to your opinion on not risking a pension and family.

If you want to dissolve SWAT based on fiscal reasoning, so be it. You’re entitled to your opinion. And hell, it may be the right call. Cheers.
    Thank you, so we don’t need a an expensive useless never used swat team to knock on the door and wait outside, this task can be performed by road patrol or by having a select few on the road specifically trained for this.

Unregistered
    LMAO! BREAD TRUCK! LMAO! wait, we have a swat team? LOL BREAD TRUCK!
    D*cklick we have always called it the bread truck- its not an actual bread truck but looks one. This is why you are a d*ck lick!

Unregistered

how

D*cklick we have always called it the bread truck- its not an actual bread truck but looks one. This is why you are a d*ck lick!
    Wonder bread truck LOL! You git's deliver bread lol! swat LOL! Nature's made bread. Add a pinch of salt to your dough with yeast you get MPD swat lol!

Unregistered
    Our swat team should’ve resigned when the 3 of them got suspended over the stone man Douglas response. But they got no balls risking their life for an indictment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12