Negligent FDLE - Executive Investigations with horrific background of Sheriff!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    The man is in his 40s, prior law enforcement sgt AND owned his own company... BUT he cant remember the details about his prior arrests or years of probation? Dont let him make a fool out of FDLE.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The man is in his 40s, prior law enforcement sgt AND owned his own company... BUT he cant remember the details about his prior arrests or years of probation? Dont let him make a fool out of FDLE.
    Ooooooops! Too late!! FDLE is full of nothing but incompetent FOOLS!

Unregistered
    Ooooooops! Too late!! FDLE is full of nothing but incompetent FOOLS!
    Case is still ongoing and expanded so there is still hope. Tony should not qualified to be in his position and has ruined too many deputy's families lives.

Unregistered
    They are keeping it open for political reasons. They know the same thing we do, that he is legally not allowed to have a law enforcement license. No gun. No badge. No LEO career. AT BEST. It's likely worse than that. But you and I all know that the longer "it stays open" the more political it is. They can't do anything to him because of how many people would have to go down with him. Numerous people would fall hard. Best to just let this die down.....

Unregistered
    They are keeping it open for political reasons. They know the same thing we do, that he is legally not allowed to have a law enforcement license. No gun. No badge. No LEO career. AT BEST. It's likely worse than that. But you and I all know that the longer "it stays open" the more political it is. They can't do anything to him because of how many people would have to go down with him. Numerous people would fall hard. Best to just let this die down.....
    I give FDLE more credit than that !

Unregistered
    I give FDLE more credit than that !
    I don't give FDLE more credit, what a joke agency!!! LMAO RS is a POS as is TF and MP

Unregistered
    This is soo sad but soo true

Unregistered
    FDLE is no different than any other agency the man/woman at the top kisses the asses of those above in order to stay in power. The troops be damned. It's that way with every agency in the country. Competence does not get a person to the top of any agency - being able to bullshit and kiss ass is the only criteria.

Unregistered
    FDLE is no different than any other agency the man/woman at the top kisses the asses of those above in order to stay in power. The troops be damned. It's that way with every agency in the country. Competence does not get a person to the top of any agency - being able to bullshit and kiss ass is the only criteria.
    Very sad, I thought FDLE was better than that.

Unregistered
    I hope your thinking cap is still under warranty. I can't remember a time when FDLE was halfway competent. Some of that is politics, some of that is their culture

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast