Our mayor POS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our mayor POS

Unregistered

Our mayor POS

Adding fuel to the fire if you haven’t seen the brief snippet of his speech ask around for it! If you are not black you need to be filling out an application somewhere else for the sake of you and your family not ending up in jail because they will hang you. If you are black officer here prepare to be broke because they are spending money like they won the lottto at City hall.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Adding fuel to the fire if you haven’t seen the brief snippet of his speech ask around for it! If you are not black you need to be filling out an application somewhere else for the sake of you and your family not ending up in jail because they will hang you. If you are black officer here prepare to be broke because they are spending money like they won the lottto at City hall.
    In case you missed it- ALL departments are going to start reviewing all current employees. No matter where you go they are going to be looking at you under a microscope. Not just Miramar! If you are leaving and thinking of going to another agency, you better be squeaky clean. Spotless!! If you are not then you better get used to Miramar and cleaning up your act and your behavior.

You spelled Lotto wrong too!

Unregistered
    I suspect that there will be a flurry of resignation letters on Monday and you will all go into private sector employment,right? Yeah right! Who would hire you crybaby? No need for a two week notice, just leave now!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i suspect that there will be a flurry of resignation letters on monday and you will all go into private sector employment,right? Yeah right! Who would hire you crybaby? No need for a two week notice, just leave now!
    phuck you turd sniffer!!!

Unregistered
    Wah wah wah...

Unregistered
    Wah wah wah...
    Exactly what you'll be saying once you or you're family member is a victim of a crime. You'll understand once you finally mature, or should I say "if"? I guarantee you WILL regret your comments and current beliefs at some point in your life and wish you had all those officers you labeled as "crybabies" back after you've been victimized too many times.
    Now go build yourself a cry closet pu$$y!!! You're gonna need it.

Unregistered
    Exactly what you'll be saying once you or you're family member is a victim of a crime. You'll understand once you finally mature, or should I say "if"? I guarantee you WILL regret your comments and current beliefs at some point in your life and wish you had all those officers you labeled as "crybabies" back after you've been victimized too many times.
    Please dont concern yourself with me and my family. I seriously doubt that anyone will be taking the advice of a whiner who looks for every chance not to do their job and blame the same people YOU swore to serve and protect. Whether you like it or not, this is what policing is! There is no other way to wrap it up with a pretty bow to make you happy. If you cant handle it, pack your sh*t up and move on. Go apply to Walmart and be a greeter or loss prevention. The only thing I regret is that there are people like you out their in shadows, you are next big news story that will give law enforcement more grief.

Unregistered
    Better take a blood pressure pill so you dont stroke out reading my reply to this poor excuse for a post!

Unregistered
    This poster is such a ***** and it shows in all his post lmao

Unregistered
    This poster is such a ***** and it shows in all his post lmao
    If I apologize for the "phuck you", would you finally admit you're a turd sniffer? You can respond here or any other city you've been spewing the same idiotic $hit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast