Rumors

Thread: Rumors

Unregistered

Rumors

Seems old captain got put on blast on zpd face book page and of course pulls a bunch of crap out about poor me. Every single time he screws up its poor me. Isn't that what happened after the school got rid of him too?

Unregistered
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tam...outputType=amp

A bad law enforcement officer attacking a good one. Sad the personal attacks are towards such a great man. It could be said they are excessive. It is not the first time TC used excessive force against an undeserving African American.

Unregistered
    Anyone that is currently working here should be a little worried about the captains response. TC was asking if an IA had been conducted on his off duty incident where he was listed as a suspect in a felony case. Our captain, also a person involved with IAs at zpd, started spouting off about how he’s treated differently because of his race by captains at the sheriff office and others! If the captain has nothing to hide and did not violate any state statutes, then he should want an IA conducted.

We all know this is not Captains only incident off duty, but apparently no one, including myself, can ask these questions openly in fear of being targeted by the brass.

ZH4??

Unregistered
    It’s sad maybe a new investigation will be done on how exactly TC IA was done by the Capt. I guess Mr.IA went to the taser suspects residence and asked him to make a complaint about the officers involved. Funny TC was union rep and fat SGt they always wanted out. Citizens paid the taser suspect $$$$ for a settlement that would have never happened is Capt racist didn’t start one!!!!