No more tickets - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more tickets

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry but if you don’t observe a violation you can write tickets. A supervisor can not order you to write tickets or make arrest, that’s illegal.
    Have them put it in writing!

Unregistered
    ^^^^^Amen^^^^^ I might not be able to strike or "slow my work" product down but there is NOTHING that says I can't write a warning instead. How are all those "special" projects the county likes to pay for going to get funded? This Democratic county doesn't want law enforcement and doesn't want the laws of this state enforced, that I can assist in doing. So next time Jr won't get up to go to school, so you can sit at home on your fat azz all day, don't call us, when that $hit head down the street breaks into your car or house and steals everything don't call us. Either you want us or you don't, if you don't then stop calling! Watch how long it will take Broward to become the highest crime ridden county in the state. Watch home values go to $hit, watch that money go away! Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it!
    DeSantis didn’t remove Toney, Toni, tony. Why are you blaming democrats? Their party doesn’t mean crap. It’s what they do that makes them worthy of support or ridicule. Write the warnings instead of tickets but I’m no longer going to be a hypocrite. The head dumbo in charge is an R.

Unregistered
    Stay off the drugs....none of this will happen and you will get well deserved fired.
    They can’t fire you for not writing tickets or not being proactive you dumbass. In fact anyone who stops a black male as a 13v 13p or traffic stop is just an idiot. You need to wake up and give the people what they want and that’s to leave people alone only go to your calls. Let the ass kissers lick the boots. If they want tickets or arrest let the ass kissing LT’s leave their office for a change and go do it.

Unregistered
    DeSantis didn’t remove Toney, Toni, tony. Why are you blaming democrats? Their party doesn’t mean crap. It’s what they do that makes them worthy of support or ridicule. Write the warnings instead of tickets but I’m no longer going to be a hypocrite. The head dumbo in charge is an R.
    Nothing was mentioned about DeSantis not removing Tony? I also don't think you understood what was written. They said the county was Democratic, which is true. The county commissioners don't like law enforcement, but they benefit from the agency by collecting revenue from those tickets.

Also, you are wrong about Tony being a Republican, yes, he claimed to be a Republican, and quickly switched to the Democratic party to run for sheriff. Tony has NO loyalty to anybody but Tony, he will do and say anything to get ahead or in this case elected. He's a POS!

Unregistered
    You must be a fool to conduct a traffic stop for any reason! As the Broward states attorney said. If you dont have the offense on camera it didn't happen

Unregistered
    You must be a fool to conduct a traffic stop for any reason! As the Broward states attorney said. If you dont have the offense on camera it didn't happen
    Hopefully a new state attorney will be elected. Satz sucked for decades.

Unregistered
    Maybe I am mistaken but Deputies/Officers hold the key in our hands. As it is, hundreds of calls go into 911 from citizens complaining the police are taking an hour to respond.od. LEOs risk their lives every second we are on the job, if others are going to take the erroneous stance that all police are brutal, then you know what? Slow down response time, it's not ethical, and may go against what we were sworn to do, but let's show these people what life is like when they call 911 and no one answers; or at least not in the timeliest manner they would have wanted.

There appear to be more calls going into 911 for non-life threatening things; like complaining police are not showing up; or calls suspected of being coded out, than life and death.

It is up to us LEOs to show those that do not support or believe in us - they can see what life is like when we get defunded. By the way, bravo for Buffalo special tactical unit; all of them resigned.

Agreed, also will be driving slow to calls with my lights on for safety. Taking reports only, no arrest. Watch crime sky rocket in this county.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12