No more tickets
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more tickets

Unregistered

No more tickets

These democrats commissioners rely on the money that come from traffic tickets. Let’s issue warning citations only. Do not write anything that costs people money, only warnings which is enforcement

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These democrats commissioners rely on the money that come from traffic tickets. Let’s issue warning citations only. Do not write anything that costs people money, only warnings which is enforcement
    Agreed, also will be driving slow to calls with my lights on for safety. Taking reports only, no arrest. Watch crime sky rocket in this county.

Unregistered
    Agreed, also will be driving slow to calls with my lights on for safety. Taking reports only, no arrest. Watch crime sky rocket in this county.
    Tell me it hasn’t taken you this long to figure this out.

Unregistered
    Great idea dummy! Never gonna happen....bso is full of rats, azz kissers and puzzies....now get back to work coward.

Unregistered
    ^^^^^Amen^^^^^ I might not be able to strike or "slow my work" product down but there is NOTHING that says I can't write a warning instead. How are all those "special" projects the county likes to pay for going to get funded? This Democratic county doesn't want law enforcement and doesn't want the laws of this state enforced, that I can assist in doing. So next time Jr won't get up to go to school, so you can sit at home on your fat azz all day, don't call us, when that $hit head down the street breaks into your car or house and steals everything don't call us. Either you want us or you don't, if you don't then stop calling! Watch how long it will take Broward to become the highest crime ridden county in the state. Watch home values go to $hit, watch that money go away! Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it!

Unregistered
    ^^^^^Amen^^^^^ I might not be able to strike or "slow my work" product down but there is NOTHING that says I can't write a warning instead. How are all those "special" projects the county likes to pay for going to get funded? This Democratic county doesn't want law enforcement and doesn't want the laws of this state enforced, that I can assist in doing. So next time Jr won't get up to go to school, so you can sit at home on your fat azz all day, don't call us, when that $hit head down the street breaks into your car or house and steals everything don't call us. Either you want us or you don't, if you don't then stop calling! Watch how long it will take Broward to become the highest crime ridden county in the state. Watch home values go to $hit, watch that money go away! Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it!
    I'm on board with that!!!!

Unregistered
    You guys are truly stupid!

Unregistered
    Very important if a Supervisor tries to tell you to make arrests or write tickets document it and email BLM and the SAO.

BLM should March on the resident of any supervisor trying to order cops to ticket or arrest any black or brown person.

Unregistered
    Stay off the drugs....none of this will happen and you will get well deserved fired.

Unregistered
    Stay off the drugs....none of this will happen and you will get well deserved fired.
    Sorry but if you don’t observe a violation you can write tickets. A supervisor can not order you to write tickets or make arrest, that’s illegal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast