Downtown Protesters Friday June 6th.

Unregistered

Downtown Protesters Friday June 6th.

I watched the news last night and there was video of protesters in the street stopping traffic around rush hour. The reporter stated that there was no police presence while the protesters were in the street, thankfully the protesters did not turn violent on the drivers stuck on the street because of the protest. I thought T.P.D. had a Criminal Intelligence Bureau, Officers assigned to watch cameras around the city and officers assigned to monitor social media to identify potential problems. What has happened to the Tampa Police Department?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I watched the news last night and there was video of protesters in the street stopping traffic around rush hour. The reporter stated that there was no police presence while the protesters were in the street, thankfully the protesters did not turn violent on the drivers stuck on the street because of the protest. I thought T.P.D. had a Criminal Intelligence Bureau, Officers assigned to watch cameras around the city and officers assigned to monitor social media to identify potential problems. What has happened to the Tampa Police Department?
    We have been Vilified and castrated by the people you Elected to office Who are bowing to pressure from the protesters who apparently speak for all of their constituents and now are forced to stand down or face repercussions.

Unregistered
    We have been Vilified and castrated by the people you Elected to office Who are bowing to pressure from the protesters who apparently speak for all of their constituents and now are forced to stand down or face repercussions.
    To Tampa Police Officers, the thin blue line has become a thread, protect each other as your administration is apparently lacking in leadership.

Unregistered
    To Tampa Police Officers, the thin blue line has become a thread, protect each other as your administration is apparently lacking in leadership.
    **** em all! When the shit hits the fan, let them, starting with the Mayor, solve it with there diplomacy 🤣

Unregistered
    TPD has been turned into East St. Pete PD by a pandering liberal mayor and a gutless (nutless) department head who will have a stack of badges to re stock in the coming days.

Unregistered
    Remember this when you vote your city council members next time. THEY are the reason. Call us when your property gets damaged, we will write a nice report for you.