SAB Hallway Pictures
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

SAB Hallway Pictures

I think it’s nice that the Sheriff showcases the agency through large picture throughout the walls of the SAB. But I was wondering if we could get them more current and realistic.

SWAT - can we get rid of the SEAL Team 6 coming out of the water, never gonna happen picture, and go with a team staged for 12 hours?

DIVE - let’s get a picture off the sea wall of John’s Pass floating a drunk’s truck out of the water at 3 am.

SRO - lets do a picture of a bunch of deputies who never make arrests hugging kids at a youth camp during the summer. Oh wait that’s current.

VCTF - a blurred image of a Toyota Corolla.

POB Major - can we get rid of the Stache please? Of all the things he’s posing with the deputies that were on COPS. U less they were looking for two secretaries hearing war stories from a has been major, Nalven had nothing to do with COPS. Ever. Shocking no one that he managed to get himself into the lime light anyway.

Marine - a closed sign at 5 pm that says will return tomorrow.

AID - a picture of Jesus on the cross when the Roman Soldier stabs him with the spear.

CID - a picture of a vacant desk with an “out to lunch” sign on it.

The 3rd Floor - a Scene from Revelations. Four horses and some old assholes on them or something like that.

Unregistered
    I love this..............

Unregistered
    3rd Floor - a few large photos of Bob, GS, DS, etc with the music from The Godfather playing continuously.

AID - a looped video of all of Major Hochstetter's scenes from Hogan's Heroes.

D&C - photos of the current executive staff posing with the Three Stooges.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it’s nice that the Sheriff showcases the agency through large picture throughout the walls of the SAB. But I was wondering if we could get them more current and realistic.

SWAT - can we get rid of the SEAL Team 6 coming out of the water, never gonna happen picture, and go with a team staged for 12 hours?

DIVE - let’s get a picture off the sea wall of John’s Pass floating a drunk’s truck out of the water at 3 am.

SRO - lets do a picture of a bunch of deputies who never make arrests hugging kids at a youth camp during the summer. Oh wait that’s current.

POB Major - can we get rid of the Stache please? Of all the things he’s posing with the deputies that were on COPS. U less they were looking for two secretaries hearing war stories from a has been major, Nalven had nothing to do with COPS. Ever. Shocking no one that he managed to get himself into the lime light anyway.

AID - a picture of Jesus on the cross when the Roman Soldier stabs him with the spear.

The 3rd Floor - a Scene from Revelations. Four horses and some old assholes on them or something like that.
    You’ve committed blasphemy against Jesus and AID all in one swipe. Rot in hell, you fukkin maggot!

Unregistered

Hilarious. I would come see your stand up routine. Well done!

Unregistered
    Rn pic should be the widow hunter

Unregistered
    Let’s get some pictures of you rookies holding a game controller or sitting under a tree in your cruiser checking your Facebook page. Or pulling up to your parents house where you still live. LOL

Unregistered
    Let’s get some pictures of you rookies holding a game controller or sitting under a tree in your cruiser checking your Facebook page. Or pulling up to your parents house where you still live. LOL
    Bob should do like the jail and take away the kids' toys.

Unregistered
    Bob should do like the jail and take away the kids' toys.
    Who would care? It’s an office building for business. Who gives a shit about pictures on the walls? Just saying if we are going to have them maybe they should be current and realistic.

Unregistered
    I love the pics of people who never leave the office on the walls. Its pathetic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast